• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This month`s art from DJ Fox

Years
    If you don't like it don't bother commenting on this thread
    She did state that some were mature and view at your own risk, but no you just have to go "eww those are disgusting it shows what god gave humans"

Your an amazing artist, and you have a very good grasp on Human anatomy, unlike me

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    They are great peices of art, and whats so disgusting about a humans body? Well, a cross-breed in this case.

I like the way you make your art, well done ^^;

Years
    Esupio sono Kamereon said:
    If you don't like it don't bother commenting on this thread
    She did state that some were mature and view at your own risk, but no you just have to go "eww those are disgusting it shows what god gave humans"

I luv the way you described that. :)

Thanks guys, makes me glad to see that you enjoy my work. ^^

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^Your art is amazing (Of course, I didn't go viewing what I was told not to be aviewin' XD) I esp. like your backgrounds and your coloring method. Keep up the great work!

Back