• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That- 3000 edition

Years
    wow this is hard. i might just have to go with Meowzie's owner bcs at least she has a cat to accompany me with.

Pokémon 3: The Movie - Spell of the Unown or Pokémon 4Ever: Celebi - Voice of the Forest?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Female Meowstic. Looks better and has more power.

Pikachu or Clefairy?

Years
    • Online now
    Blissey. As someone who did play competitively, I didn't like how vulnerable Chansey was to knock off. It turned every switch into trying predict if that person was going to demote chansey into a worse blissey. Also I just preferred leftovers as an item. The natural recovery just feels very nice.

Sylveon or Vaporeon?

Years
    weak but loyal. represents myself very well :3

get Mach Punched by a Hitmonchan or Sky Uppercutted by a Hitmonlee?

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
    Uppercutted by a Hitmonlee. Since Hitmonlee is more of a kicker than a puncher, I'm hoping that it's punches are not that hard

Mega evolution or Z-moves?

Years
    • Online now
    Chimchar green. But good job on the question because they would both become really awkward with the actual typing.

Zapdos and Moltres or Entei and Raikou? (Choose which pair to keep)

Back