• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That- 3000 edition

Citra La Magicienne

The Most Inconsistent Forum Poster
Years
  • Well, if it's base forms only, id say Necrozma. It's a great design imo and while I love base Kyurem, Necrozma just slightly eeks it out. Don't know how I feel about the mono-Psychic...
    But if you wanna count the fusion forms, I'd definitely say Kyurem. They're just. straight up beautiful designs. I still think they should be Fire/Ice and Electric/Ice, but oh well...

On the topic, BW Remakes or B3W3?

Years
  • Team Yell obviously! =P
    Eh... Team Galactic I guess? Kinda don't care much about either of them.

Start your adventure with a Pokemon that's been traded in and won't obey you
    or
    start your adventure with a Pokemon who can only use Metronome =3

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • I'm gonna double post just this once, but only because I've actually done a run of Pokemon Sun- "Start your adventure with a Pokemon that's been traded in and won't obey you"
    with that exact thing. A level 100 Vaporeon. It was so miserable that I can't properly come up with the words to describe it. I'll take "start your adventure with a Pokemon who can only use Metronome =3" anyday.

Love Balls or Dream Balls?

Years
  • Love Balls are great for Fairy types and Dream Balls are great for Psychic and Poison types.
    aesthetically... Love Ball, I guess ? Then again I do like how the dream ball uses both halves in it's design and doesn't have a blank half. :unsure:

New PMD game or a new Legends game?

Back