• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That Pokémon?

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
Years
  • Tough Choice Right there. 2 of my favorite Gens so far, but I gotta give it up to 4th Gen, just because I like a lot more of the pokemon from it.

Klingklang or Magnezone?

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2011
    Klingklang because it isn't an electric type so it doesn't have ground being supe reffective twice.
    Snivy, Oshawott, or Tepig?

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    Oshawatt. Samurott looks soooooooo much better than the others.

Bulbasaur or Turtwig?

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
  • Latias, because it looks slightly cooler overall. That and Latias doesn't waste my freaking time in SS like Latios does in HG by being a runner. The last thing I want to see in my town map is another runner sitting somewhere on it. It's not as bad as Platinum where you can have like 5 runners and not see who any of them are, but runners still suck.

Zen Mode, Defeatist or Truant for the most cripplingly bad ability ever?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Truant, You can just avoid defeatist and Zen mode by killing things before they can hurt you, Truant however...

Uhm Shadow Punch or Sky uppercut?

Ray F

' Friendship > Chuck Norris
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    Wallace; he is the underdog when being compared to Steven, and everybody loves the underdog right?

Blaziken or Charizard?

Back