• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That Pokémon?

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
That's actually a tough decision. ._.
I'll have to go with Fake Out since I love having a free move, even if the move becomes deadweight for the rest of the time the Pokémon's out.

Drizzle or Drought?

Beaute

。◕‿◕。
Years
Tough one.. I'm gonna have to say drought for no particular reason, just that it would be better suited for my pokemon team. ^^

pachirisu or emolga ?

Beaute

。◕‿◕。
Years
Bianca! I love her persona in the anime! She's so clumsy! I'm not very fond of her outfit, but I prefer her over Cheren.

Jigglypuff or Clefairy ?

mjenery

squirtsquirt:)
Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2011
Jigglypuff - nothing beats the craziness and naughty character of this Pokémon (you've got to like her voice):laugh:..LOL

Psyduck's Damp or Alakazam's Synchronize?

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
Years
Skitty: Extrememly cute and much more beautiful and useful than the Meowth. Skitty has got some cool moves like 'helping hand' and 'blizzard'.

Okay so my turn,
Genger or Dusclops ?

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Dratini! So adorable compared to Bagon. Not that I hate Bagon, but I love Dratini more.

Diamond or Pearl
( Characters from Pokemon Special/another manga, or the games. Your pick.)

echolocated

rated R for robocop
Years
Butterfree. I never really bothered to catch a Weedle in Fire Red(or any game he's available in, for that matter, except Black).

Curse or Quiver Dance?

Back