• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That Pokémon?

Frisky Arcanine

Jumpluff Hugger
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    Breloom with Poison Orb, solely because I like mushrooms and am hungry

Tangela with Eviolite or Tangrowth?

Frisky Arcanine

Jumpluff Hugger
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    Reuniclus! I hated Solosis though, but Gothita was lol. And I like tangela

Sandshrew or Ekans?

Frisky Arcanine

Jumpluff Hugger
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    Welllll. Now. I don't know if I can make a decision there, fella! Well all right - normal, Arcanine; shiny, Ninetales

Deoxys-A or Deoxys-S?

Frisky Arcanine

Jumpluff Hugger
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    That's tough, the spin offs that I've played were actually really good.. I mean, the stories beat the pants off the main games. But.. I choose the main series.

Mystery Dungeon series or Stadium games?

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon just because I love the quiz to see what Pokemon I am and hate circling pokemon a billion times to use them <.<

Pokemon Tactics Game or Pokemon Remake of Emerald on DS with Trainer Levels and Trainer Customization (Trainer LV. determines how good you are at catching Pokemon and how often the Pokemon listens to you) both games with all generation Pokemon in them...

Slowking. So much cooler and powerful (unless you give Slowbro Eviolite).

Hammer Arm or Wood Hammer?

Why does Eviolite work on a Slowbro o.O

Back