• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That Pokémon?

Maka

W e a p o n ♕ M e i s t e r
Years
  • Forretress.

Because I named it Erza in my SoulSilver. OK that has nothing to do with it since I despise Erza the character, but Forretress is an awesome Pokemon.

Palkia vs. Kingdra.

Maka

W e a p o n ♕ M e i s t e r
    Years
  • Palkia.

Because I like Reshiram more than Zekrom anyhow |D

Gastrodon Eastern or Gastrodon Western? (West is pink/brown and East is blue/green in case you can't remember)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Johto. Despite it's lack of... stuff, if was my first region, and the region with my three top favorite Pokemon. <3

Meowth or Skitty?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Oh... jeez... um... Gyarados is a frickin' beast, but I have to go with Milotic... It's rare, pretty, and Ruby has one~ Mimi <3

Ruby or Sapphire (Pokemon Special)?

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • Magcargo, it's a snail, it's a pile of lava, lava is slow moving like a snail, it's an awesome design. :P

Breloom or Cradily?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Snorlax. Not like Red has one or anything, nooo.

Starmie or Cloyster?

Back