• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This.. or.. That? - You choose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    Dude, where's your 'This or That'?

Anyways, just to keep the flow going, Your mom or your dad?

I forgot lol. I was messaging someone and I was going back and forth between the forums and the chat haha. Sorry! :/

I should love them equally, but I think my mom. I have always been closer to her, and she understands me better. My dad doesnt understand me at all and i can't live up to some of his standards. I know he loves me and he cares about me, but we just aren't on the same page a lot of the time. I have almost nothing in common with him personality wise. And he hates video games and doesnt understand me or my interests. And there are some other stuff we dont have in common as well. We can have fun together and he is a great dad, dont get me wrong. I love him, but if I HAD to choose, it would be my mom.

Chocolate milk or almond milk

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    I forgot lol. I was messaging someone and I was going back and forth between the forums and the chat haha. Sorry! :/

I should love them equally, but I think my mom. I have always been closer to her, and she understands me better. My dad doesnt understand me at all and i can't live up to some of his standards. I know he loves me and he cares about me, but we just aren't on the same page a lot of the time. I have almost nothing in common with him personality wise. And he hates video games and doesnt understand me or my interests. And there are some other stuff we dont have in common as well. We can have fun together and he is a great dad, dont get me wrong. I love him, but if I HAD to choose, it would be my mom.

Chocolate milk or almond milk

Chocolate Milk.

LeBron James or Larry Bird?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back