• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This.. or.. That? - You choose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
    Frozen because there were some nightmarish things that I've seen in canned foods.

Peanutbutter and jelly sandwich or grilled cheese sandwich?

Zoroark Cutie

Years
    This just got dark O_O. Um....this is tough. On one hand no one will be able to see it, but on the other hand it gets me buried or cremated faster before I rot. Umm....I'm going to have to go with dying in a crowd.

Alien or Predator?

Zoroark Cutie

Years
    I don't experience it that often, that was my first time, but if it starts happening more, I'll keep what you said in mind.

So lets see.....left or right....left or right. Um....um...ummm.....well if 2 wrongs don't make a right then 2 wrongs must make a left, so I'm gonna go with left. X3

Yes or No?

Zoroark Cutie

Years
    So you're not the one who stole my purse, my make up, all of my bling, my candy, and my ice cream cone eh? X3 I'll go with history, it always interests me more and I'm better at it than I am with Psychology (I think I nearly failed that class.)

Blu-Ray or Digital?

Zoroark Cutie

Years
    Vanilla ice cream. Unless it is a snowcone or an ice pop, I don't like strawberry flavored frozen treats.

Eating inside a fast food joint or using the driving thru?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back