• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That? You decide! [Version 2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
Years
  • Seriously it depends on the Pokemon. I say I like fighting types best but seriously my favourite Pokemon is Seviper which has no legs so... option 3 no legs? Then again my second and third favourite Pokemon one stands on 2 legs the other 4. I can't answer the question.

Snakes or spiders?

Years
  • I wish I could choose neither. If forced too, I'll take spiders. Snakes are a lot more foreign to me.

Earphones or full headset?

Years
  • Chocolate always,

Rachel and Ross or Monica and Chandler?

God I wish I answered this one.

Anywho, noodles for me. Here in the Philippines we have rice in every meal and I've gotten so bored of it lol. At least with noodles I actually get some flavor.

Action films or romcoms?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Sega Saturn, because that's the only one I remember from an AVGN episode.

Nintendo 64 or Nintendo Gamecube??

Years
  • Wasn't born yet when the 64 came out and I couldn't pee on my own when the Gamecube came out so I can't really decide lmao. Gamecube maybe? Because it sounds like the cooler and more advanced one.

8-bit graphics or ultra realistic?

Years
    • Seen today
    Ultra Realistic

Pick one to be locked in a room with for 30 minuites: Pennywise the Dancing Clown or Michael Myers.

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
  • I don't know who is worse. I guess whoever I could talk too and try and stall them long enough for 30 mins.

Would you rather live without internet or mobile phone?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm already living without mobile phone rn on account for it being silent 24/7 lmao. So I pick that.

Would you rather be stuck in an elevator or an arid desert with no resources for miles?

Years
  • This. It's closer to me thus easier to acquire.

Would you rather not have chocolates for the rest of your life, or only eat chocolates for the rest of your life?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back