• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This Otaku Says Hello

The_Buddha_Wolf

Buger King Manager (Not really)
    Years
    Hi everyone! My name is Tyler and I live in Illinois, USA. I love to watch anime, read manga and comics, play video games, and write stuff like rom hacks, comics/manga, etc. You can learn what my favorite things are by reading my profile. I hope to meet some good online friends and have a fun time on this forum.

Years
    Hey Tyler! It's so nice to meet you, and I hope all is going well for you so far.

I apparently took time to read your profile and given you're a huge fan of anime and manga you should definitely head over to our Anime & Manga section which is pretty much all about the latest anime and manga news, as well as discussing your fave series. We also have a huge ROM Hacking board where you'll find where to get started on hacking, as well as tools, resources and even check out some of the completed hacks. Hacks are very popular here so no surprise a lot of people get interested in them.

Also, I wonder if you're hyped for Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire since you apparently said Emerald is your fave game? Hoenn is a region that gets loved by many so no surprise that loads are excited for these remakes. Hoenn was also my first region in terms of playing the games so it does hold a place in my memories.

Anyways, take care Tyler! I'll be sure to catch you around the forums.

- Hikamaru

Hi there Tyler, welcome to PC. =) Good to meet you!

I love anime/manga too, especially Fairy Tail and Magi: Labyrinth of Magic among others. Right now I'm having loads of fun watch Akame Ga Kill, Sword Art Online II, and others so I'm especially more into anime right now compared to before. Definitely stop by and enjoy the Anime & Manga board as it'll sure be like home to you.

Have a great time and be sure to stick around. If you need anything you're welcome to ask a staff member.. and of course don't be afraid to ask anyone if you'd like to chat as well, we're all friendly. ;P Cheers!

Years
    Hello fellow fan of Anime. I have 1 question about hacking for you:

Do you know anything about Super Mario World hacking, SMWcentral, and all that Lunar Magic mumbo jumbo? I used to be a hacker of Super Mario World, until official video games took over my life when I could start affording more.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ahhh, I love anime and manga too! Loving the heck out of akame ga kill, tokyo ghoul, fairy tail, and many others, too much to list em' all, aaaah. As for ROM Hacks, I haven't played em' in quite sometime, but, I love Liquid Crystal! I hope that you'll enjoy the many ROM Hacks here too. :3

And welcome, welcome to the forums, Tyler! Looovely to meet you! I hope that you'll enjoy your timee during your stay here, and maybe we can chat sometime; which will be awesomeeeee. I'll prepare the pizza and everything! Lovingly rawrs, and have an amazing time! <33 C:

Back