• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This pokemon vs. that pokemon

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Sorry, lovely Vaporeon, but Venusaur and it's Razor Leaf has gotten you beat. ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hi, Meganium! Meet Altaria. Whoops! Altaria used Aerial Ace. Looks like you're down, Meganium. D:

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Too bad quagsire can't do anything to stop it from getting owned by breloom's seed bomb =D

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    Pikachu, give her Pidgeot a good THUNDERBOLTing it'll never forget.

Or, to be even MORE evil...lets replace Pikachu with it's.....

...'innocent' PRE-evo, Pichu.

>D I'm sure it's not gonna change A THING...mwaha. Did I just say that? XD Haha...^^

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    Rotom C, the Delightfully Maniacal, used Leaf Storm. Kyogre dies of blood loss from several severe lacerations, only to have its corpse reduced to ash by Rotom's own Thunder.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    Rotom is a ghost type soo i'll send out my Houndoom with Crunch.

Unless i'm doing it all wrong?...OH WAIT, if Rotom C is a grass type (idk), i'll have my Hound' use a frightfully hot Fireblast. *smirk's*

Back