• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This popcorn is so delicious!

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    I don't usually eat during movies at the theater. I feel like wasting the money on the snacks just ends up being a bad idea by the time I eat all of them (stomach aches are bad). I just eat prior to the movie at some other restaurant or at home, then I'll be full enough for the duration of the movie. Plus, that permits for a wider selection of food.
    If I do actually get food at the theater, I typically get either popcorn and water, or I get candy of some sort.

Years
    I'm not gonna lie. I just rock a bottle of water at the theatre. Sometimes I'll take some popcorn from my brother or whatever but otherwise, I only drink water.

Years
    I get some candy from the store down the street where it's not ridiculously expensive. Then I bring it with me. The theatres charge too much and they don't have what I want anyway.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I usually try to get a bag of Smarties or M&Ms if I have to get something at the theatre. If I'm sharing with a friend or family member, we usually go with popcorn since it's easier.

But honestly, I try not to buy drinks or food at theatres since it tends to cost more than the already-ridiculous $10-13 admissions. D:

Years
    Usually, it's just popcorn. Popcorn and movies are made for each other. :D But I have to share because I can't eat a bag by myself. Candy, on super rare occasion, if I'm not in the mood for popcorn. Sodas, not lately, because I'm afraid I'll have to use the bathroom during the movie.

Although tbh I hardly go to theaters anymore, and if I'm paying for it, I'm more likely not to get anything. Theater food is super expensive. I can go through a movie without munching on anything, as long as I'm not hungry when I go in.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Usually the smallest drink size possible. If I'm going with friends I may split a tup of popcorn. But honestly concession prices are just too high for me to get much more than that.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Just a slushy or drink. Nothing to eat tho, hearing people eat, even me, annoys me while I'm watching a movie.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Sweet popcorn and a large drink of Coke is the way to go for me. I honestly don't get how people can eat salted popcorn, let alone like it, but it just goes to show how varied people are in life!

Back