• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THIS THREAD CONTAINS WIN

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Toast is win, how do you like yours?

I like black toast... no seriously, I do; with peanut butter on it.

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    With ham and cheese between the bread.Sometimes steak with barbecue sauce.I wouldnt eat the black toast myself way too crisp I would think.I would eat the jar of peanut butter by itself.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I hate the crunchiness of overly toasted bread, so black toast is a no no for me. All I need a toast with a nice, golden hue and some butter spread across it and I'm satisfied.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Lightly toasted with a whole lot of butter....mhmm. I don't like it too burnt or else it tastes weird =/

Tertle

nub@ruby
    Years
    Two (2) lightly toasted slices of bread + ham + butter + jelly = awesoem! breakfast time
    Blueberry syrup is also quite delectable when combined with toast

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I toast mine for at least two minutes, check it, then wait for yet another two minutes to pass by, and its done.
    The end result is a Blackish-brown toast with whatever topping I decide to add, which tends to be cheese or butter.
    It's a satisfying taste and usually makes my more morning a bit more enjoyable.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Lightly toasted, with a slight crunch. Last slice very crunchy. Smooth peanut butter, jam, honey and a bit of cold curry. I don't eat single toasts on their own. I make a 3 layer sandwich out of em.

Doesn't the burnt bits make it more likely to get cancer? Or is that a mum myth?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It may be a munna myth...

Eww all you people have peanut butter on it! Weird... or I'm weird and don't?

I like my toast slightly crunchy, with butter that melts, strawberry jam or orange marmalade, and then hard cheese on top of that. Tadaa~

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Burnt toast is disgusting, I can't even bite through it. I like it with just butter or with marmite or with peanut butter. Uh, but not marmite and peanut butter together...yuck

Back