• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen This thread is made by Devon!

Katunei999

Katunei
    Years
    That one Devon guy with the weird, sticky-up hair was always a fond memory. But I also remember the scientists in the Devon building talking about what they were trying to achieve; a machine that would allow them to talk to Pokémon. How cool would that be?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    That one Devon guy with the weird, sticky-up hair was always a fond memory. But I also remember the scientists in the Devon building talking about what they were trying to achieve; a machine that would allow them to talk to Pokémon. How cool would that be?
    And that'd be really cool, if these were remakes. :( I'd actually really love to be able to occasionally select a Pokemon in your party and have a chat with them. "Want to be included in the Gym Battle this time around, Suzy the Electrike? No? That's cool."

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
    Knowing Nintendo, Devon will have more things for us, being on 3DS and not GBA, I can see a lot more opportunities for Devon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I can see them developing something really cool. I THINK one of them was working on something to read a Pokémon's dreams, so the Dream World could potentially return. I doubt it though. I can't wait to see the building in 3D! I can already think what it would look like, thanks to X/Y. You might also be able to unlock several new PokéNav features by going there, similar to the Pokétch.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    I can see them developing something really cool. I THINK one of them was working on something to read a Pokémon's dreams, so the Dream World could potentially return. I doubt it though. I can't wait to see the building in 3D! I can already think what it would look like, thanks to X/Y. You might also be able to unlock several new PokéNav features by going there, similar to the Pokétch.
    I believe X/Y is set to have occurred after the events of RSE so perhaps Dream World and that item that Fennel gave you to access it (sorry, I can't think of it right now. Was it even her? whatever lets you access it, idc haha) was partially of Devon Corp's invention.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    I believe X/Y is set to have occurred after the events of RSE so perhaps Dream World and that item that Fennel gave you to access it (sorry, I can't think of it right now. Was it even her? whatever lets you access it, idc haha) was partially of Devon Corp's invention.
    Yeah, it was Fennel if I'm right! That could potentially work. I wouldn't be so surprised if it did happen, because Gamefreak has surprised us a ton (just like this remake announcement! ;).

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Devon Corp is actually a pretty amazing company. They developed many types of different Pokeballs, such as the Premier, Luxury, and Timer to name a few, and at the same time had developed a way to bring Fossil Pokemon back to life, and with the Gen 3 and Gen 1 events all happening at the same time, means they didn't copy from anyone's past work, they literally made their own from scratch. They created the PokeNav, as well as helped supply parts for the cruise ship in the Hoenn region. Also, one researcher says that he is developing a program that will make a Pokemon's dreams visible (to which he was failing at) and it can be assumed that Fennel had gotten her hands on said research and finally completed the program. They're amazing innovators, inventors, and scientists, and I think they don't get enough credit for what they're worth.

(Also, the events of XY happen at the same time as the events of B2W2)

Years
    Devon wasn't featured too much in the original games, other than Steven and the sidequest in order to acquire the PokeNav, but I think they could make the corporation something more in ORAS. It could be possible that they are linked to the transportation of mega evolution from Kalos to Hoenn, or even creating their own version of mega stones. They've already invented various useful gadgets for pokemon trainers, and that list could be lengthened come the release!

Back