• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THIS TRAINER CARD IS AWESOME!!! (Well, i think it is...)

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
Years
  • Presenting the Card for the trainer who has everything,

Please post a rating and your comments. DONT ASK ME FOR ONE! I HAVENT DECIDED IF I WANT TO MAKE MORE FOR PEPOLE JUST YET!

This card has everything!! Shows your name, character, pokemon, ID number, All badges from the kanto, johto, and hoenn regions, Pokedex number ( A ribbon like thing that says complete if you have all 386), And the newest thing that no other card yet has........... The Battle Frontier Symbols. Please dont steal these symbols or this template without giving me credit. It took a long time to make the symbols from scratch using a magnifying glass and my gameboy. It also took a while to find a way to fit all that stuff in one card while keeping it nice and neat. Here are all the symbols in silver and gold.
    Just give me credit when you use them. The gold coloring is a bit off though.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    That looks really cool... It has a lot of stuff on it... Great job ^_^

patey

teh virus of osiris -0369-
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2005
    who cares about a stupid trainer card? its probably all fake anyway altho i wunt mind it....

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • I would proberbly never have one like that since I dont like T-cards to be too complicated with so much stuff, but it is extremely cool, nice job.

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
  • patey said:
    who cares about a stupid trainer card? its probably all fake anyway altho i wunt mind it....

What do you mean by "its probably all fake"?

BTW, the sprites are as follows:

Swampert: pinball ruby/sapphire
    Charizard: https://soara.fc2web.com/poke_icon1.htm (Edited to be shiny)
    Speed Deoxys: https://soara.fc2web.com/poke_icon1.htm
    Rayquaza: pinball ruby/sapphire (Edited to be shiny)
    Groudon: https://soara.fc2web.com/poke_icon1.htm
    Metagross: pinball ruby/sapphire (Edited to be shiny)

NazfoMo-

Is this loli?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    Very nice TCard, only it has too much things on it <_<;; Might I ask, where did you get the Pok?mon Sprites? The pinball ones.

Last edited:

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    That is a really good T-card. Even I must admit that is one of the best t-cards I've ever seen.

Back