• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This video prooves noobs make the english anime.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Though it was really funny...this happened like when I was in the 10th grade. Now I'm into my second year of college meaning this happened four years ago. Heck, it may be a little more. I mean come on they made a mistake, over and done needs to be thrown back in the past. I mean really 4Kids had a better dub then PUSA (which might I add has been doing the dub for the past couple years now). It's not like this really matters anymore. >_>

TimeDialga33

Go Chickorita!
    Years
    Well 4kids did make a mistake in a trainers choice Quiz before the commercial and after. the problem was that arbork does not evolve into seviper. you know why ? cause seviper is a pokemon that does not evolve or is a evolved forme of a diffrent pokemon.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    the fact that seviper does not have a pre-evolution....
    my friend once told me this and i told him that he might be nuts. this video proves that he was right!

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    No one's posted the first two because they've been posted on this forum about 1000 times now XD The third because it has nothing to do with the dub specifically, that was an error in Japanese, too. Although, it is still funny XD

Pokeyug

Ash Freak!
    Years
    Post mistakes from the anime here. I want to point out I dont hate 4Kids they just made alot of funny mistakes.

Watch and laugh!
    Look at the credits. Lawrence Neves of Pokemon International/PUSA (the current dubbers) and the editor of Pokemon.com wrote Trainer's Choice for 4kids.

So it was his fault and NOT 4kids.

Brainstorm

I'm not smart; I'm random.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    I remember the "Pokomon" pronunciation of the first few episodes.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I'm pretty sure that wasn't smeargle saying stfu.

In fact i'm really sure that was shuckle saying "shuckle uckle."
    we all know that... well i did it looks like its smergle saying it thats whats funny....^!

xXI JOE IXx

I souldn't realy hear shuckle uckle, I tried hard to after I read thats what it was, but I actualy couldn't XD

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I remember the "Pokomon" pronunciation of the first few episodes.

Some of the voice actors still pronounce it as "Po-kuh-mon", I think the new Ash and Barry pronounces it like that, and some other random characters.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    This thread proves that people live in the past.

Seriously, 4Kids hating years after they lost the rights to the animé?

<_<

More like People Live in the past because they post videos that happened like 5 years ago.

But did anyone notice that "Growlithe" sounded like an Arcanine?

Back