• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

this'll probably never happen, but it'd rock if it did!

Makoto

Years
  • well, i don't think it'd rock, but all of you people asking for a G/S remake will! it'd be a DS Super Pokemon Pack(or card, or whatever). it would have every pokemon game(spin-offs[like pokemon pinball] excluded) on it, with graphics upgraded to FR/LG standards(even R/S would be tweaked!). and, ater you beat the Elite 4 and got every pokemon on all af them, you would unlock 1 more pokemon game, which would have all the regions in order, and the famous Orange Islands(the gym badges there would be won like the "Surfing Pikachu" game in yellow, except different games of course), to satisfy those people who want a game like Ash's adventure.

note: this was inspired by the Sonic Mega Collection

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • yup, that would probably never happen. not enough memory on a ds card. and also, if they put it on multiple cards, just think of how much it would cost.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Nah, I wouldn't like that to happen. It'd just take too long to complete anyway, I like to have the satisfaction of completing a game before the sequal is released.

Years
  • I think this will happen when they are starting to die off more.Sorta a hopes to bring back type of thing.Im gonna send this to general ^^.
    ~MOVED~

paws720

Raichu Lover
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2012
    that would be awsome but it will probably just be a whole new journey and world but i wish they had all that and an orange league feature game but its probably to complex to fit into one game and unlikely but it would be wicked

Back