• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thor's Poke-Center

xhainingx

grimer? I hardly know her
Years
  • ill do it for the zapdos and either the DW politoad or the shiny garchomp, you can have a DW dratini too if you want, i have some extra females

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2012
    Hey for the Shiny Flawless Milotic, can i offer a Shiny Flawless Timid UT DW Eevee?

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • hey im in desperate need of a dream world politoed.
    i can offer and UT tornados, a terrakion, and a EV'd DW Nidoking 252 Attack 252 Speed 4 HP.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2011
    Hey for the Shiny Flawless Milotic, can i offer a Shiny Flawless Timid UT DW Eevee?

yea ill do that trade whenever
    hey im in desperate need of a dream world politoed.
    i can offer and UT tornados, a terrakion, and a EV'd DW Nidoking 252 Attack 252 Speed 4 HP.

if i didnt already have those i would trade
    do you have anything else that you can offer?

dreyko

Isolated System.
    Years
  • i can trade a vanilite with ice shard, ice punch/drain punch/fake out scraggy. if your interested in egg moves. i can also trade a legit regirock from the GBA game sapphire

xhainingx

grimer? I hardly know her
    Years
  • im very interested in the aggron, scizor, metagross, steelix, and the venusaur if it's a male. Probably others too. I'll breed any female DW pokemon I have in my thread

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2011
    hey i am new to this type of trading i would like to trade for the shiny aggron and what pokemon do you want? and could you explain what we would do?

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    Hi, can you EV train my Timid snivy? Max out speed and split the rest between defence and special defence, please? If you could (or have the TMs), could you teach it energy ball/light screen/reflect? You can clone it. I can give you a Fighting gem and a male DW eevee 9with egg move wish) in return.

inkheart519

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • LF: any shinies that you may be willing to trade. also look at my wishlist below vvvvvv :)
    OF: ANY starter pokemon EVER :) i also have eevees and zoruas :) PM me

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    I like your EV'd Cofagrigus, check my thread and see what you want. ;)

d4rkpnio

Blaziken Trainer
    Years
  • wat do u want for your scizor and metagross shiny do u ned any pokemon or luking for 1??

Years
  • Thor's Poke-Center

SHINY
    Clear Body
    31/31/31/26/31/31
    Adament
    Atk-252 Speed-252 Hp-6
    Explosion Bullet Punch Meteor Mash Zen Headbutt

Thor's Poke-Center

SHINY
    Marvel Scale
    31/18/31/31/31/31
    Calm
    Hp-252 Def-192 Sp.Def-56
    Recover Ice Beam Surf Toxic
    Thor's Poke-Center

Technician
    Jolly
    30/31/31/22/29/31
    Atk-252 Speed-252 Hp-6
    Tail Slap U-Turn Bullet Seed Rock Blast

Hello there, i am interested in the above. Can you CMT for them (my thread is at my sig)? Thank you very much :D

Back