• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Those are the sexiest cheeks I've ever seen!

Years
  • I like a long, broad nose. Like, not one that sticks out, or one that's round and bulbous, but one that has a nice, smooth, bridge at the top and some width to it at the bottom. Warm brown eyes are another really attractive feature on to me.

I like smiles, but I hate some smiles like the kind where someone sort of purses their upper lip and the corners of their mouth move slightly up instead of to the sides.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • DAMN! I was going to say datas.sjpg!!

I really love blue eyes.. I am a sucker for them. High cheekbones, a defined jawline is nice too.. it all depends on the combination of features, really.. but yeah.. blue eyes does it for me.

I once saw a chinese guy with natural green eyes.. it was AMAZING!

Also.. they have to have nice teeth or I am insta-unnattract!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I like distinctive features, I guess. On men anyway. Like strong jawlines and just... well-formed facial structures in general? Decent teeth, nice eyes. Uh... I don't know really. :P for reference please see '70s Jon Pertwee and Nicholas Courtney

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Smile and eyes. Pretty eyes make me melt. Gorgeous smile makes weak at the knees. Ahaha.

Ritzz

Bazinga
    Years
  • The first thing I usually notice is eyes. <3 Any color is fine, but a nice pair of eyeballs is definitely attractive. x)

Nothing really deters me all that much, unless there's like giant boils on their face.

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    The eyes, mostly. The color is unimportant but blue or green are a certain plus; just somehow big, nicely-shaped eyes are good. The smile, too. I like it when a person smiles a lot; it portrays a lot about his general character/personality. To put what I find attractive into a clearer perspective, check out Mila Kunis.

As for the features I find unattractive are a big nose, very large lips, and uncoordinated ears. I'm not TOO picky about them, but I'm generally more attracted to persons without those 'features'.

Minishcap

Fecaloma
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2012
    I prefer feminine facial features, i.e. softer and more rounded. Sharp masculine features (such as you usually see in models) aren't something that attracts me. Not to say that it is ugly or makes her less of a woman. Also thin cheeks and big lips just makes me think of stereotypical posters of 20s Jazz players.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Turn-ons: Bright and/or big eyes, nose shape*, and round and "delicate" visage
    Turn-offs: nose shape*, ugly facial features (such as dimples), edgy visage, big lips.

*can be either turn-on or turn-off. I'm really picky about this.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • I am attracted exclusively to women who are pure black. No mixed race, just black, preferably African-American. And they have to have lots of curves, and be at least somewhat skinny.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I like meaningful, tricky smiles and eyes with alot of content behind them - literally and metaphorically.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I dunno. The eyes? The whole face? I want to light up if I see you smile. The eyes probably have the most force in that department.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • Well I'm screwed LOL. I think I have a big nose XD

Join the club x3

As long as their nose isn't shaped weird...

Definitely screwed xD

Hmmm every guy I've fancied has had blue eyes, though I do like nice brown ones too. :) I know one guy and he has the most incredible blue eyes I'm like "eeep" ^____^ <3 everytime he talks to me.

Hmmm nice lips and cheekbones too. And I can't stand messy eyebrows/unibrows. I know a lot of guys wouldnt preen their eyebrows but I just can't stand it :L oh and also thin lips, because I've kissed a guy with thin lips before and I couldnt feel them at all :c

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
    Years
  • I'm not really sure. I think mostly eyes and very soft round, feminine features get me the most. I can find beauty in most any eye though as long as I can see the colour. I love eyes.
    I am picky about noses as far as what nose I will find attractive but I don't need to find the nose attractive because to me it doesn't play a big part.
    I can't have someone with considerable acne. Sorry. :(

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I find it incredibly attractive when a girl who has nice color eyes (be they blue, green, or gray) highlights the color with some dark makeup (but not too much). That I find to be amazingly beautiful and I can't look away. =D

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    eyes. I'm an eyes person. I also really like freckles <3
    but to be honest I don't really have much of a preference in facial features. I like long hair and glasses, but those aren't facial features :<

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I love a smile. Not necessarily the teeth or the lips or anything, but the personality behind the smile is really attractive to me. I love half-smiles and sort of impish grins. I find them adorable XD

Back