• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Those " I hate you game ! " DPPt Moments...

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
  • Sure , all of us get annoyed and wanna throw our DSs/DS Lites/DSis on the window . SInce when we lose , the game sucks hard . ;_;

So yea when I blacked out and since this never happened to me I thought my game would get restarted . SO I popped out my Pearl Cartridge and 'poof!' save gone....

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • the game ran out of power just when i beat the elite four (although i guess this was my fault for losing the recharging thingy)

This is what happpende in my Sapphire (yes I know it ain't the riht topic but...)

I didn't know I had to directly battle Steven . I just got in reckless while my GBA's battery button looked like ots battery'd die soon....

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • The fact that I ran into a shiny Stunky in Diamond, caught it, and a few days later, the PC in the ROM stopped working. Of course, my shiny Stunky was in my PC, impossible to withdraw. I nearly screamed of frustration. That's the first time i've caught a shiny in several years.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2009
    I was totally owning the battle tower,
    so this guy leads with a riolu, so I swords dance my lucario,
    and he forces hes palm, wich does a little less then 1/2, so since I outspeed it, i dance again, thinking he will force palm again, leaving me with a little bit of hp left,
    the *ss did use force palm, but he got the para hax...
    next turn he outspeeds me, I was so pissed I actually threw my ds...

Butter

In all his Butteriness
    Years
  • I agree with Jack Surge.

It makes me angry when they miss or hurt themselves in confusion. I start screaming in my head ''How can you miss with a Tornado?!'' :P

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • I agree with Jack Surge.

It makes me angry when they miss or hurt themselves in confusion. I start screaming in my head ''How can you miss with a Tornado?!'' :P

lol same here. i hate it when Barry suddenly pops up and wants to battle and my pokemon are low from battling already.

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
  • Whenever a Pokemon hurts itself in confusion.
    Whenever I miss a move that has 90%+ accuracy or when I miss an attack that really mattered.
    When Thorton's rental team is designed to counter yours. >.<

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
    Years
  • ~Sigh~ Whenever my pokemon gets badly poisoned? Or when I expect the elite 4 to end and then cynthia pops up? Or maybe.... When u complete national dex in one day then freezing?!

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    See, I had a weird obsession with constantly pressing the power button on my Original DS. On the Original DS, pressing the power button doesn't turn it off. You have to hold it.

So, a few times I'd hold it for too long.. And lose all my data. And when I go through phases of loving Pokemon, I can play for hours. So I'd lose a lot of data :(

HappyEmoKid

DRAGON POKEMON FTW!!!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    I was just about to finish victory road but i accidentally miss the exit and walk into the wall encounter a golbat he uses mean look. on my last 12hp
    Pokemon (Alakazam) ran out of all PP besides 2 Calm Minds >.<
    He uses poison fang and BAM dead... i almost ripped my Ds Lite in half -_-

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I was just about to finish victory road but i accidentally miss the exit and walk into the wall encounter a golbat he uses mean look. on my last 12hp
    Pokemon (Alakazam) ran out of all PP besides 2 Calm Minds >.<
    He uses poison fang and BAM dead... i almost ripped my Ds Lite in half -_-

Ouch.. XD
    That'd annoy me extremely badly too.

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    The Battle Tower (or any Battle Frontier facility, for that matter) really pisses me off.

When I had a 40-win streak, my opponent sends out a Walrein who uses Sheer Cold on all my pokemon and doesn't miss once! I was so angry I tossed my DS across the room.

Years
  • When a poke w/ metronome uses explosion...and they were your last pokemon..
    Also, I started a new game on my diamond, after about a 1/2 hour, i found out I couldn't save because I was supposed to delete the old file at the title screen, good bye 26 minutes of my life!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • probably the pokeradar
    i got up to 39,
    i made one wrong move, and it was over.
    i actually threw my ds.
    xD

xXI JOE IXx

Save file is deleted due to damage... I almost snapped my ds in half

Back