• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Those " I hate you game ! " DPPt Moments...

The Doctor

What!?
Years
  • Just when Cynthias Garchomp was on its last bit of health and the finishing blow is selected, this annoying bit of text emerges!; Champion Cynthia used a full restore!

Oooh i have done SO many times it hurts me.

I was on my last pokemon with Cynthia, so was she ok? She used a full restore , So did i then she randomly attacked me and i did the same. I was just about to beat her when you used X Speed and PWNT me.

Cry

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
    Years
  • The legendary battle triple pissed off

Got ready to battle Dialga after the Cyrus battle, had all my items in check and then went into to battle got it at about 3 hp and seeing instaed of 50 ultra ball i had 50 poké balls, so i switced to my level 3 bidoof commanded it to use tackle and guess what 'It was a critical hit ... Dialga fainted' no biggy i just turn off my DS Lite and start again only to realize that i had played 2 hours staright and i didn't save before the battle crushed i decided to start again only to find out later you got another chance against Dialga.

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • I don't usually "hate" my game. But I tend to switch my interests on pokemon faaar to often and the fact that I have to EV-train the selected favorites from the beginning is making me go "arrrgh"..

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I had a chain of Aron and got a shiny one. It used Roar and subsequently ended the battle and broke the chain.

Pheya

Is very excited about HH & SS.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010
    I ran into a Shiny Pidgey, but it used whirlwind. I was so angry I threw my Pearl game against my wall. (Not my DS, the game ;P)

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • My god, I actually made it to Thorton. And I would've won too if I hadn't been tired and told Porygon 2 to use Pyschic instead of Ice Beam on his Torterra. It killed Porygon and Gengar. Tentacruel saved me, and beat his Vaporeon, but then it lost to his Entei. It was so close! And then the guy had the nerve to say, "See? Just as calculated." ARRRGH.

The Doctor

What!?
    Years
  • Had another KILL YOU moment yesterday.
    I was up at Snowpoint Gym getting ready to battle Candice when i decided to trade with my Pokemon Battle Revolution, i turned off my DSi and when i went back on i was all the way back to just battling Crasher Wake. I was SO PISSED i turned it off for like 10 minutes then i started again. I made sure to SAVE FREQUENTLY. At Pokemon League now

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
  • My moments have to boil down to:
    1.Forgetting that Barry/rival challenges you to a fight before the Elite 4, and it's not that I was going in, it was that I was crossing from the shop to heal my pokemon. I had to fend with my dying infernape. And lost. Instantly.
    2.Thorton having a Victreebell and Moltres, and completely annihilating my team with Latias
    3.getting stuck in a Venosaur vs. Torterra match in battle factory. At least 4 times. If you lose one of those fights you might go insane. A half hour to 45 minutes of ingrain, synthesis, sludge bomb, razor leaf and attempted leech seeds will make you cry if you lose.

ConnoRAWR

Twitter Username; ConnoRAWR :D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2014
    In every pokemon game i can remember, I was pwning all the team rockets and magmas and aquas and whatnot, until: -Pokemon- uses Supersonic!
    Gawd, i actually want that move to commit suicide.
    Oh, and in Ruby, Flannery's Torkoal with Infatuation :| i hate that pokemon.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Attract, Thunderwave, running into wild golbats ALL THE GODDAMN TIME!!!! RAWR!!!

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • There was quite a few moments...

- The ball shook three times when catching a legendary, thought I'd got it and it pops back out of the ball.
    - About to exit the cave to get the elite four, hit the wrong button and run into a Golbat.
    - Azelf taking 7 hours to catch (I'm lucky I had the patience and didn't throw the DS across the room to hit my brother on the head).
    - Bidoof and Starly appearing EVERYWHERE.
    - Finding a shiny Pokemon only to find out that I have no Poke Balls.
    - Having a 37 chain only to have it broke by a BIDOOF.
    - Going to the PC to withdraw a Pokemon with only two Pokemon and the message saying that I have too many Pokemon in my team.
    - Getting the HP of a Pokemon to red and the trainer using a super potion.
    - Being poisoned, burned, frozen, confused or paralysed.
    - Using a Paralyse heal then straight after being paralysed again.
    - Your rival challenging you straight after you've just been in a fight, now you have to fight with weak Pokemon.
    - Thinking you've saved, turned off your DS going back on later to find it's all gone.
    - Trying to catch Palkia, get it's HP to orange, hit it and it's a critical when I didn't want that. Palkia, dead.
    - Throwing multiple Ultra Balls at a Pokemon to catch it, get fed up and throw a Poke Ball and catch it in one. Arrrg
    - Running out of battery in the middle of the Elite four. (Luckly saved before hand)
    - A move missing at least five times in a row.
    - Trying to find a Pokemon and repeatedly finding the wrong one, not trying to find it and there it is.

I think I have finished ranting now.

Klouny

Somebody Somewhere~<3
    Years
  • Okay.. Frustrating moments.
    - When you use Vs. Seeker and it seeks someone with a level 5 pokemon when all of yours are level 50 and above.
    - When you battle against a Infernape, call Gyarados and Infernape uses thunder punch.
    - When a trainer uses full restore on their pokemon when it only has like.. 1 HP left...
    - When you pwn the elite four on platinum the first time around then Cynthia shows up and destroys you.

Back