• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Those " I hate you game ! " DPPt Moments...

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
Years
  • *Used Poke'Ball*

Catchitcatchitcatchitcatchit

*Uxie broke out of the ball.*

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG

Hardest legendary for me to catch.

Me too!

When I'm in the car, and the suns shining in so I can't really see the light on the ds. I don't see that it's turned red and then bam! bye bye game! Or when I'm trying to catch a legendary or rare pokemon, use an attack that should get them almost out of HP, an it turns out to be a critical hit and the pokemon faints!

BlackRay

The other trainer.
    Years
  • When I was looking for a shiny Bidoof by chaining.(I never was good at chaning)
    I got it up to 32. Then went in a normal patch where it SHOULD have been in. There, there was a Starly. I died mainly. But it wasnt that bad. I already had chained a shiny Bidoof. I just wanted one with a better nature.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • My first battle against Cynthia's garchomp. I have one Pkmn left. Dying. And I reach for a revive, but hit the wrong button (I'm not even gonna say what I pressed) DX

It took hours to get back on my feet...

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • Whenever you're hoping for a OHKO and the rival Poké is left with 1 HP and then OHKOs you! -.- or does a hefty amount of damage.

Or when you're battling the Elite and you're just about to defeat them then BAM! MaxPotion.

Oh an trainers with like 6 magikarps or 6 Bidoofs. The classic annoyance! especially if you've played the game before and know whats coming and they're not turning around so you can't zip past...and there is no. way. to avoid. them.
    Is it me or in D/P/Pt. if you try to run past a moving/looking trainer they turn the MOMENT you move in their eyeline?

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
  • Whenever you're hoping for a OHKO and the rival Poké is left with 1 HP and then OHKOs you! -.- or does a hefty amount of damage.

Or when you're battling the Elite and you're just about to defeat them then BAM! MaxPotion.

Oh an trainers with like 6 magikarps or 6 Bidoofs. The classic annoyance! especially if you've played the game before and know whats coming and they're not turning around so you can't zip past...and there is no. way. to avoid. them.
    Is it me or in D/P/Pt. if you try to run past a moving/looking trainer they turn the MOMENT you move in their eyeline?
    Yes, running will make them lock onto you almost 100% of the time, Its kinda like what the one girl says in the First gym town, thats running in circles "I Like to run because it makes me the center of attention" so pretty much same goes for you, you run and trainers are going to look at you ;p.

My omfg momments, are normally when I run into a trainer with like 6 magikarps or some other useless pokemon, Or when a pokemon uses confuse ray or something, and so you use a full heal, and then they use it again right as you heal it. -_-

Ice Car

Banned
    Years
  • when i was Eving my Espeon, i finished and then i ran out of power. i forgot to save in the middle of EVing. 2 HOURS OF WORK GONE. ;-;

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
  • Yes, running will make them lock onto you almost 100% of the time, Its kinda like what the one girl says in the First gym town, thats running in circles "I Like to run because it makes me the center of attention" so pretty much same goes for you, you run and trainers are going to look at you ;p.

My omfg momments, are normally when I run into a trainer with like 6 magikarps or some other useless pokemon, Or when a pokemon uses confuse ray or something, and so you use a full heal, and then they use it again right as you heal it. -_-

Ahh! Well you could be in a rush. Usualy running screams "I have no items left and need to get to a Pokémon centre you annoying noob with 6 wurmples!" but you can'ttell Cartoon characters.

(*has totally not been known to openly scream at the DS* :P)

I never talked to herXD maybe I need to talk to all the people who sound like they're under some kind of influential drug :L

I hate Confuse Ray -.- what's more annoying is I don't have the patience to grow Persim Berries :L

Ice Car

Banned
    Years

6 magikarps? my new speed EVing spot. n_n

plus the power hold item that raises EVs that's 12 EV's per battle. sounds awesome to me. ^_^

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Whenever anything bad that has a low chance of happening, happens.

Yeah, kinda like how a Suicune once froze my Togekiss with Ice Beam. Fortunately, he was holding a Lum Berry so it got rid of that. The next turn Suicune uses Ice Beam and it freezes me again!

There's a 1% chance of that happening, folks!!

Ice Car

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah, kinda like how a Suicune once froze my Togekiss with Ice Beam. Fortunately, he was holding a Lum Berry so it got rid of that. The next turn Suicune uses Ice Beam and it freezes me again!

There's a 1% chance of that happening, folks!!
    well once when i was battling a Weavile, the damn thing used ice punch and froze me on the first turn. I defrosted, and on that turn it used ice punch and froze me again. it used screech twice and then use brick break. i died.

;-;

Years
  • Well...I just got a Mewtwo. My trading partner finally agreed on trading his Mewtwo for my Arceus (it was event, the real deal), and we traded. You know what happened? THE TRADE FROZE ON MY SIDE, AND HE GOT TO KEEP HIS MEWTWO AND MY ARCEUS! I got nothing! WTF?

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • Well...I just got a Mewtwo. My trading partner finally agreed on trading his Mewtwo for my Arceus (it was event, the real deal), and we traded. You know what happened? THE TRADE FROZE ON MY SIDE, AND HE GOT TO KEEP HIS MEWTWO AND MY ARCEUS! I got nothing! WTF?

Ow, man, that's really harsh. >:

I think my "ARGH *throws DS*" moments were my fight with Cyrus (I was barely overleveled and he still creamed 4/6 of my team and severely weakened the other two) and my fight with Aaron and his friggen bugs. Who knew that bugs could be so friggen tough?! D8

Legendario

Worldwide Lucario Trainer
    Years
  • when your fighting a drifbloon (or whatever it's called you know what i mean) in a deep fog and it keeps on putting your accuracy down, it's evasivness up, until they cant go up or down any more....... :(

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Wow , ALIVE !

Well , I decided to search for it and here it is !
    Well , just today on Pt. , I was about to beat damn Cynthia for the 10th time and claim my only reward : The Piano for the villa . Yes , I forgot to heal my Floatzel and my Abomasnow did like :

Seco sent out FROSTBITE (Abomasnow) .
    Cynthia sent out GARCHOMP !
    GARCHOMP used DRAGON RUSH !
    Crit... Abomasnow has 1/4 HP left .
    FROSTBITE used BLIZZARD !
    IT's SUPER EFFECTIVE !
    GARCHOMP used DRAGON RUSH !
    THE ATTACK MI... I MEAN HIT !
    FROsTBITE FAINTED !
    Seco blacked out ...

I was about to throw my DS at the wall , but meh '_' .

Y'know , it's like " Yeah gotch not escapin' NAWSS !"

And then it crits ..

then you die ''__'' .

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • Probably been said before but when you're trying to catch a poke and you accidently knock him out by having a critical hit happen. Happened to me on a Shiny Spinda :(

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
  • Haha, funny thing just happened to me when I restarted my Platinum.

I was catching Giratina, when I used my last Ultra Ball and I didn't catch it -__-

Also, I was trying to catch a shiny Buneary I accidently killed it.

Back