• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Those Kid

Years
    I have to deal with someone.
    They see someone do, and then copy.

And alot of kids in my school talk about s*x something like that..
    They should play Yugioh Card or Trading Pokemon Cards..

Now, I ask you. Those kid are wrong or not?
    Share ur opinion here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    Huh? What do you mean? Are you mad about people copying other people or TCGs? I just don't get it.

Years
    Those kid just like gangster...
    Talking about p0rn and drugs...
    It is unbelievable and they only 8 year olds.

I don't mad for that.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Its all your fault. Just forget about it and get on with doing stuff you like.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    Well I was like that when I was your age, now I swear and talk about stuff like that, but I don't do drugs... just try and find the things that a truly bad, but you don't have to try and act like a saint...

Notorious

Ready To Die
    Years
    8 years old? They are way too young and inexperienced for that kind of stuff in there life. They need to wait 'till middle school.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Its all your fault. Just forget about it and get on with doing stuff you like.

Wrong! You shouldn't ignore it. Kids, children holds the country in future. All those things affects the children. There ambitions and their love will be destroyed because they learn about sex, drugs, etc or if they possibly do it. As they hit puberty age, it's the time where they can learn such things like that.

Years
    Wrong! You shouldn't ignore it. Kids, children holds the country in future. All those things affects the children. There ambitions and their love will be destroyed because they learn about sex, drugs, etc or if they possibly do it. As they hit puberty age, it's the time where they can learn such things like that.
    You have the point.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    A lot of kids these days have s*x in there mind, like the common F-word or other inappropaite words are very common these day. Even people without too much of this stuff on mind may use the F-word just to show anger. It's sad, I know. I myself don't think about s*x or anything all the time, but sometimes the F-word pops out when I'm angry.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    No matter what they will learn this stuff.

Back