• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thoughts on pokemon plushies

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    Cute,Soft, and Lovable. I have a Ralts and I sleep with it every night. I'm wanting the leafeon and Glaceon ones but can't find them.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Plushiieeesss! I love them! I have way too many of them!

I won't post ALL of them (though if you're interested... this is my most up-to-date gallery) but my favourites:

Spoiler:

I really want the new Pichu & Raichu canvas plush that came out in January but ffff I spent too much in Dec/Jan so I couldn't splurge for them. ;_; Otherwise I'm really trying not to buy so many plushies. I don't have the room for all of them, srsly. XD;

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I love Pokemon plushies. :D

I wish they were available in more place though. They're a bit hard to find in my area.

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
    Years
    Plushiieeesss! I love them! I have way too many of them!

I won't post ALL of them (though if you're interested... this is my most up-to-date gallery) but my favourites:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

I really want the new Pichu & Raichu canvas plush that came out in January but ffff I spent too much in Dec/Jan so I couldn't splurge for them. ;_; Otherwise I'm really trying not to buy so many plushies. I don't have the room for all of them, srsly. XD;

:O I'm jealous so many ;~; oh well at least my uxie is coming soon lol
    nice collection love the cherubi <3

I love Pokemon plushies. :D

I wish they were available in more place though. They're a bit hard to find in my area.

eBay :D best place and car boot sales (not that I have had any luck)
    charity shops work aswell thats where I got elekid

I dont have any but they look cool ;D . Im too old :(

your never too young to like cars or to old :) why should you be too old for pokemon plush? ok yes its a soft toy to sleep with but no collection is complete without one!
    pokemon is the same as any franchise basically

Need more Porygon2 (considered very rare) and Porygon-Z plushies! Too bad I can never seem to find either of them...

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Banprest...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item53df77db55

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Banprest...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2304bcc1a3

here is some I found ^^ hope it helps
    I happened to be on ebay looking for a thing for my mum lol

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
    Unfortunately I only own one (*huggles her Mismagius plushie*), but I love it so much~!

... Y'know what I'd like to see, however? A Haunter plushie. I know, I know, the hands can get tricky to configure in plushie-form, but my inner Haunter-lover demands it.

Morning Sun Espeon

Time to shine ★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2016
    I love them, but they're expensive and hard to find...(a decent one anyway) I have a Piplup and Primplup, Charmander, Bulbasaur, and a Poliwhirl.

kyunyo

-nomnomnomnom-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2010
    Egad, Pokemon plushies were and are so expensive now (here in my area anyways.). I remember a toy that costs four dollars if bought in the place where it was made was fifteen dollars here. D; So sad, so sad.

But I do remember buying a plushie. There wasn't much choices, so I got a Charmander. >_>; The toystores only provided the starters, so meh. It's head is huge and it has a creepy grin on its face. x_X; I don't like it much, but I use it as a pillow sometimes.

...maybe I should go and buy pokemon plushies again... =o They look so cute now~

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    My oldest one is this large Mew that moves it's tail side to side when you push a button in it's paw from like 1998 or so.

Oh yeah! I have that one as well. I didn't know it was that old. Huh. That's interesting.

Notch-Eared Pichu said:
    I have two: A Blaziken and Lucario. Both got at the Tokyo part of Epcot in Orlando.

... they have Blaziken plushies? No way! I can't believe it. I was at Epcot in December and I didn't see one/buy one. I've grown out of my obsession of collecting plushies (I still have them up in my room, though), but I'd totally buy one of those.

Man, I'm tempted to go plushie hunting again, and not just for Pokemon ones. I miss them a little.

Years
    Love the Shaymin plushie!

My plushie is a Pikachu. It still has the tag on it and everything. I got it from an Anime Convention and its from Japan.

Back