• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thoughts on the new ban list. (YGO)

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I think it's good, except for the part where they brought back Mirror Force to the Limited list. What a stupid move by them in my opinion.

Vagabond Aeon

The Last In Line
    Years
    I only posted this in the TCG news section like several days ago... yeesh.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with it except for the unbanning of Delinquent Duo, but I'm sidedecking it anyway 'cause I know folks are gonna use it and I need to be prepared for anything people throw my way.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Yes, the worst decisions to unban were (in order of severity) mirror force, and delinquent duo.

Mirror force is good and is definitely similar to a raigeki for sure, but it's not that big of a deal compared to the sheer power duo has. I'd rather make them discard 2 over having a raigeki-based trap any day.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    What annoyed me was the banning of Change of Heart and Fiber Jar. Fiber was my buddy. But in their place, I'm going to put Graceful Charity and Sangan back in since they were unbanned, and I may go buy me a dilenquent duo. I know where to get one.

Back