• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Thoughts regarding the updated Storyline

Years
    I have enjoyed the changes to the main storyline for these remakes. In all honesty I actually enjoyed these remakes way more than the originals from years ago. So please share your thoughts on the changes that were made to the game compared to the originals.

Years
    Alot of the storyline changes felt reasonably appropriate if not more benificial to the sub-series than I thought. I didnt expect them to do it but, them adding depth to the properties of Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquasa with this Ancient stuff, and Rayquaza being the saviour of the land and stuff was cool, it fleshed out a lot of what was already pretty big.
    I just felt that they missed an opportunity not adding the 3 Sky Legendaries into the storymode.

Years
    The best change to the storyline is that May or Brendan (depending on the gender you choose) play an important role to the storyline, traveling and battling with you to stop Aqua/Magma.

I also liked how your rival is apparently showing a love interest to the player at certain points, only to find out the player is friend zoned -_-

Back