• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thoughts?

Narwhal

Meme Lord
Years
  • Well let's just start off conversing about what we thought about the new revealed main pok?mon games in the Direct stream today.

I honestly am hyped for those necrozma looking solgaleo and lunala.
    Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Personally I'm happy to see sequels rather than a "third version". I hope they'll continue the story in some cool way.

Narwhal

Meme Lord
    Years
  • I WAS HOPING THERE WOULD BE A BLACK2/WHITE2 KINDA SEQUEL AND THERE IS SO HYPED OMFG

I was in Theology class and I was watching off my friends computer and I almost screamed with excitement in the middle of a movie lmao. Still though I was hoping for Sinnoh remakes but hey this is still interesting.

Years
  • Personally I'm happy to see sequels rather than a "third version". I hope they'll continue the story in some cool way.

With that leaked art of Gladion's supposed new outfit floating around, I do hope we'll get a nice continuation of Sun & Moon's story. Maybe we might see Lillie return and be an actual Pokemon Trainer, like how she planned to become one when she went to Kanto.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • I am hyped af!

I was already looking forward to Pokken but I saw we were three mins in and then I saw Solgacrozma and I turned weak at the knees

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I am... curious? I will definitely follow the news, but I am not sure if I will buy the game yet... I guess SuMo wasn'T my favorite generation/games?

Years
  • Not even remotely excited. I didn't care for Sun and Moon and the fact that these are going to be the same games with a new coat of paint doesn't have me very enthused. Not to mention Sun and Moon were their big 20th anniversary games, so not only have they now completely made them pointless, they've basically admitted that they purposefully released an inferior game for that occasion. This is what they should have done in the first place.

I can only hope that the new PokeDex has Pokemon that have decent movesets and don't have a bunch of (usually extremely common) weaknesses.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Sequels to the story are always better than alternate universe stuff. You get to have answers to question you had during the main run and still enjoy the place like it's a whole new world. Pretty hyped.

Years
  • Now im kinda Glad i didnt get sun and moon either wise i'd be a little annoyed after they did this with black and white i bought both though i still might pick up soon and moon

Sean Flame

*#@()@(!#¥{
    Years
  • I'll be honest. I'm more hyped about these games than I was for SM. I really don't know why though.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • To be honest, I don't know what to say due to the lack of information we have at the time. It looks interesting, especially the Solgaleo and Lunala fused with Necrozma, and it already reminds me a bit of Black 2 and White 2. The most I can say otherwise is "I'll wait and see what else they reveal" before I have a solid opinion.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2021
    I really really hope it's a sequel rather than a Yellow/Crystal/Emerald thing because I've already got Sun and I probably wouldn't purchase a game that was similar to it, even though I'd feel like I was missing out. If it's a sequel or a different storyline though, that would be worth it for me. The two versions do seem to indicate this...

Maybe it'll be an alternate Alola where UBs have flooded the region (hence the new, never before seen Pokemon), or maybe we'll see different islands in Alola.

Back