• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thread Deleted

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • I think it would make sense as maybe the Sevii Islands and Hoenn are in the same archipelago. It also is plausible in the fact that if they don't remake FRLG, we'll never be able to play the SIs again unless we buy FRLG (which are technically 2 consoles past - Nintendo's current console is the 3DS which doesn't include GBA slot). I think it would be pretty cool, and I wouldn't count them out completely.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    The Sevii Islands would be welcome in my book but they'd need tweaking. Perhaps adding some challenges and additional contests would be cool. They usually include extra areas anyway in the remakes (FRLG got Sevii Islands, HGSS got Routes 46, 47, 48, The Safari Zone, Seafoam Islands, Cerulean Cave and the Battle Frontier)

Last edited:
    Back