• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thread for comics?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • If they are pixel comics you should post them in Pixel Projects.
    As there are quite a few comics there already. xD

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Agreed with all. If it is a pixel comic post it in the Pixel Projects thread. If it's not post it in the Art Gallery. Hope that helped. :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Agreed with all. If it is a pixel comic post it in the Pixel Projects thread. If it's not post it in the Art Gallery. Oh and if it's a pokemon comic you can post it in the Pokemon Manga/Comic section of Pokemon General or Art Gallery. Hope that helped. :)

Okay thank's i'll post it in the manga/comic because it's a pokemon comic. :D

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • NO! Do not listen to her. That is the wrong area and a common misconception. Please direct yourself to the pixel projects are for any pixelated comics Pokemon related or not. Good day!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yes, the Pokémon Pixel Section would be the best seeing it is a Pokémon Comic with Pixels involved. Maybe I might stop by to see it sometime :)

Glad to Help,
    f l a s h

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Flash your name represents how fast my head hit the desk. I clearly stated why it should go in pixel projects a post up. Do not listen to them and please direct yourself to that direct specific forum area. I might sound a bit of a jerk you guys but when each area clearly specifies what goes where you kinda know this stuff after a while.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I apologize, I did not know sorry for my misleading answer. ':) And yes the pixel section would be the best place so I guess that's that for now.

Back