• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thread ratings!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
  • Do you rate threads?
    Nope.

Why or why not?
    I don't really pay much attention to the thread ratings.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I barely noticed that there was a thread rating feature. I never got around to rating any threads, though. Its just something that I cbf'd in doing. ):

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I don't rate threads because I don't pay attention to the ratings myself. It doesn't affect my decision to post at all.

Plus, there are certain sections where the rating system is abused *coughcoughFANFICTIONcoughcough*

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I don't rate threads as there isn't a option to list threads by rating and aren't noticeable.

Trinity Cross

死神
    Years
  • Nahh, I just don't really feel the need to rate them. If it's a good thread, then the number of replies would be high but, just because a thread has 5 stars doesn't mean the thread is good, for all we know the creator of the thread could have done it.

Back