• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Three Avatars Up For Grabs!

Mew9

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    Dear God how u do dat is beyond me. Those r the best pics i hav ever seen!!!!! I nearly fell out of my chair!!! Those r soooooo cool! Good luck on the exams, i finished mine a while ago and i HATE em. Hey, i would preciate it if u could draw me up a Mew and/or Latias and/or Oddish. U can just do one, i don't care which. Whatever is easier. Thanz, i don't hav an avitar. Good luck!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Forest Grovyle said:
    Thank you all for your birthday wishes! I had a great time. :) I have exams this week and next week, and then I'm going on holiday with my friend the week after, but I have a few weeks after that to get down to some stuff. ;)

Yey! Ya had a great time ^^
    Exams... I hate that... *picks some geography tests* Dont look at the grade! (37/50 XD) Anyway, Good luck with yours... hope ya get better grades than me XD (At least I will pass ^^)
    And have fun in your holyday ^^
    I Cant wait to see more avatars!

Mew9

Years
    Forget my other requests (unless u want 2 do 'em), but wat i would DIE 4 is a silver Mew! Mew is my fav mon, and wouldn't it look cool if it waz silver? preferably a regurlar or lighter silver, not a dark silver. THANK U SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Thank you all! :D I had my first exams yesterday...English Lit and German...I have my Geog exam on Friday...bleugh! hehe!
    As for requests, I really can't guarantee anything right now as I'm so busy :( I'll try and do something when I have time, but it's unlikely I'll be able to do much.

I do, however, have something to show you ;) I tried my hand at making a smilie, where one smilie leapfrogs over another, and I had great fun making it! It's my first smilie ever! Click here to see loads of them! *giggles*
    https://www.domeofstars.com/requests/leapfroggers.htm

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Jirachi said:
    Please make me a Jirachi avatar!

Didnt ya hear Forest? Shes busy and will not make avatars... only when she have time ^^

The Smiliei are great Forest! I wish i could do something like that ^^

Mew9

Years
    lol. will the smilies keep goin on forever? I'm goin to hav a staring contest with them. *eyes watering*

Back