• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Three-in-one special

Years

• Three-in-one special

It's a three-in-one special thread!

November 4, 5, and 6 are the birthdays of Bay, Pichu, and bobandbill respectively! You three are wonderful and make November a special month for sure. Thanks for being with us. <3 Can you guess some of their favorite Pokémon?

Three-in-one special
    Three-in-one special

Happy birthday :D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Happy birthday, everyone!

Apologies to Bay for missing her birthday, but it's been a crazy time for me.

bobandbill gets an extra special birthday wish for being an awesome person that I've known for years that puts up with my disappearing acts. Enjoy your day! Do something special. <3

Bay

Years
  • Thanks for all the birthday wishes yesterday and today! Don't worry about being late Astinus and Faf totally understandable haha. Happy birthday again, Mikey, and happy birthday Marcin!

Back