• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Three Inches of Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    I don't have that pokemon you want, can you take a look at my trade thread.

Years
    sounds good dude im definately interested in chansey, (Snorunt if its female), beldum, relicanth and tyrogue. hope to trade soon :)

EDIT: i have just received a couple of different shinies that il add to my shop so be sure to check them out :)

Last edited:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    I don't have that pokemon you want, can you take a look at my trade thread.
    can I take your shiny pigeot please?

sounds good dude im definately interested in chansey, (Snorunt if its female), beldum, relicanth and tyrogue. hope to trade soon :)

EDIT: i have just received a couple of different shinies that il add to my shop so be sure to check them out :)

KK.......I will PM you when I finish cloning them okay?

Last edited:

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
    I haven't updated my thread, but honestly, I have almost everything in White, what DO you want? I mean I'd understand more if you didn't like the natures or something, but based on Pokemon alone, my White save has almost all Unova Pokes.. =/

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    You have a deal for the pidgeot, do i get them all or just one?

I have added your friend code mine is: 5200-2841-8476

Last edited:

johnny18

Years
    I haven't updated my thread, but honestly, I have almost everything in White, what DO you want? I mean I'd understand more if you didn't like the natures or something, but based on Pokemon alone, my White save has almost all Unova Pokes.. =/
    I am just not interested, that's all.

You have a deal for the pidgeot, do i get them all or just one?

I have added your friend code mine is: 5200-2841-8476
    Pick one or two....It does not matter to me ^_^ and add my black FC for it okay?

Last edited:

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    Pick one or two....It does not matter to me ^_^ and add my black FC for it okay?

I will add you, and i will keep checking the forums to see if your on so send me a message when you on and we can trade. My friend code is in my sig.

johnny18

Years
    I will add you, and i will keep checking the forums to see if your on so send me a message when you on and we can trade. My friend code is in my sig.

KK.......What pokemons do you choose from your want list for the shiny pigeot?

Years
    Hello johnny. How are you? Um interested un doing some shiny swapping with you if you would like to look at my trade thread in my signature. Im really interested in the shiny cubchoo and shuckle but you have plenty I don't have so feel free to puck out a lot ( I have around 285 legit non hacked):)
    Thanks man an I await your response.

johnny18

Years
    Hello johnny. How are you? Um interested un doing some shiny swapping with you if you would like to look at my trade thread in my signature. Im really interested in the shiny cubchoo and shuckle but you have plenty I don't have so feel free to puck out a lot ( I have around 285 legit non hacked):)
    Thanks man an I await your response.
    I'm fine thank you ^_^ u?
    How about Pokemon Smash cubchoo for both of them?

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2014
    I want your shiny ditto and larvitar. I also want to ask if you have any flawless pokemon?

lol you know the drill check out my trade thread to see what you want

johnny18

Years
    I want your shiny ditto and larvitar. I also want to ask if you have any flawless pokemon?

lol you know the drill check out my trade thread to see what you want
    I will check and give you an answer ASAP. I'm so into the GT8 now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back