• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Three Inches of Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafi

2.B.A Master
    Years
    I have one question, do you know what level the shiny charmander is? It dosen't matter to me I'm just curious. As long as its not like 100 or something I want to give it a chance to evolve

Gavin203

Looking for a Regirock
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    for your gengar shiny ill give u a Kyurem lvl75 not evd trained

ill give you a kyurem for your Gengar shiny

Last edited:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    I have one question, do you know what level the shiny charmander is? It dosen't matter to me I'm just curious. As long as its not like 100 or something I want to give it a chance to evolve
    It is lv.1 and untouched ^_^ so you still have a chance to evolve it

for your gengar shiny ill give u a Kyurem lvl75 not evd trained

I have like a box of Kyurem already.....Don't want it anymore

Last edited:

johnny18

Years
    Heya :3

Could I have some information on your shiny Vulpix and Heatmor? (Gender and nature?)

I'm not too sure if I have anything you want but perhaps you could take a look here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=258975

If not and you're willing to wait I would EV train certain Pokémon that you would want + train them to which lvl you would want them to be :3

Heatmor: Rash Nature + Female
    Vulpix: Hardy nature + Female

I'm interested in these but if only you can transfer it to your 5th gen games:

*Magmar - male - Flame body - Adamant - lvl 14
    *Pichu - male - Static - Timid - lvl 1

Years
    Heatmor: Rash Nature + Female
    Vulpix: Hardy nature + Female

I'm interested in these but if only you can transfer it to your 5th gen games:

*Magmar - male - Flame body - Adamant - lvl 14
    *Pichu - male - Static - Timid - lvl 1

I'm afraid I have reserved both of those >_<
    Is there anything else you would like?
    I'm kind of only seeking your Heatmor now though. Perhaps I can catch or breed a new magmar which is also Adamant? I'm also willing to offer more than one Pokémon seeing as its not a regular one :3

johnny18

Years
    I'm afraid I have reserved both of those >_<
    Is there anything else you would like?
    I'm kind of only seeking your Heatmor now though. Perhaps I can catch or breed a new magmar which is also Adamant? I'm also willing to offer more than one Pokémon seeing as its not a regular one :3
    How about your shiny goldeen?

Years
    That would be fine with me :3
    I'll just have to send her over to my black since you wanted to trade 5th gen right?

(oh yea any chance of nicknaming it? though its no drama if not >,< The Goldeen can still be nicknamed if you want that)

johnny18

Years
    That would be fine with me :3
    I'll just have to send her over to my black since you wanted to trade 5th gen right?

(oh yea any chance of nicknaming it? though its no drama if not >,< The Goldeen can still be nicknamed if you want that)
    Nicknaming the Heatmor, I can't since the Heatmor is from Japan and It has the japanese character so I want to keep it that way (I can't nickname it anyway). You can nickname your goldeen however you want, i do not mind

Years
    Oh I don't mind japanese signs at all - I more or less consider that as a nickname :3
    And I was just asking whether you would want a nickname or not - if you don't want any particular I'll just leave it as it is :3

Rafi

2.B.A Master
    Years
    Nicknaming the Heatmor, I can't since the Heatmor is from Japan and It has the japanese character so I want to keep it that way (I can't nickname it anyway). You can nickname your goldeen however you want, i do not mind
    theres somethig wrong with my touch screen is there a way to do this with out the use of it D:
    EDIT: nevermind I fixed it (:

Years
    Hey there, in response to your CMT, i would like this:
    Three Inches of Heaven
    (Shiny)
    OT: EXIE ID: 41539
    Timid/ Levitate
    IVs: Flawless
    EVs: 4 Sp.Atk/252 HP/254 Spe
    Moves: Calm Mind/Refresh/Recover/Dragon Pulse

Could you please make it hold a Choice specs as well? My last choice spec was in my jolteon ^^;

Years
    Hey what's up johnny? You been doin ok?
    Wanna do some trading? Im interested ib te following shinies...aipom, chinchou, slugma, sandshrew, weezing, shuckle, drifloon, zugzagoon, venonat, relicanth
    i've gotten a lit of new shinies since our last trade.:)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back