• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Three Years of Pie

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Congratz Gimmepie. I really like that you exist!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Wow, I almost missed this...

Congrats on three years! It's been great chatting with you for the past few weeks. Hopefully we can have many more threads like this in the future with lots of pie gifs to throw at each other.

Years
    Thanks to the most recent batch of commenters also :)
    It gives me many of the warm fuzzes that so many of you actually care that I'm here xD

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Happy veteranship, gimmiepie!

You're not just a great writer, but you're fun to play games with to. Yay to winning Faeries and Demons together, but I still want a revenge chess match (which I'll probably lose again).

I hope your anniversary day was full of pie!

Years
    Happy veteranship, gimmiepie!

You're not just a great writer, but you're fun to play games with to. Yay to winning Faeries and Demons together, but I still want a revenge chess match (which I'll probably lose again).

I hope your anniversary day was full of pie!

It is happy indeed!
    I'm looking forward to playing both more mafia and more chess with you in my next three years here!

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Thanks to the most recent batch of commenters also :)
    It gives me many of the warm fuzzes that so many of you actually care that I'm here xD

Three Years of Pie

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    happy anni, Glitter

Hope you'll stick around the RPC forever!

Back