• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thrift Shop Pokemon Parody (Card Shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Here is the scoop... I wrote this parody a few months ago, but have been waiting on Pokemon gear / camera equipment to come in before I could actually shoot it. Finally got everything in... so after we shoot the actual Card Shop shots next week, I'll be able to debut the actual video to you guys! I'm an old school Pokemon fan, so it's mainly about the original 151. I used to be up at the Card Shop every other day as a kid, so I'm hoping it will bring back a lot of good memories to other old schools fans as well as new ones!

So I know most of you have heard Macklemore - Thrift Shop... my beat dude re-created the beat in 8-bit, so it gives it the gameboy feel! Anyways, I'm just looking for thoughts and/or suggestions since I'm finishing shooting next week! I spent a lot of time & money on this one, so I'm going for best Pokemon parody on the web! So here is the mini-trailer to get some of you hyped up! :) Let me know what you think! Thank you!

^ No idea why it won't work. If a mod could fix that here is the link https://youtu.be/QlLlo1b5_kk - thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there!

Your video looks pretty neat! n_n; Definitely excited to see the final product.

Unfortunately, our rules clearly state that you must have at least four pieces of art to open a gallery here.. so I'm going to close this thread. However, you are more than welcome to post your video (and any upcoming cideos) in the Art Critique & Showcase Thread! I promise that's the best place for a medium like yours. :3

Good luck to you! And if you have any questions contact either myself or Derozio.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back