• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Through Espeon Eyes

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    STOP EATING ALL THE BUTTER!!! HOW CAN EATING BUTTER BE GOOD!?

Oh, yeah...Clappyseel's gonna laugh at the next word because it's exactly what I told her on Friday.

"Oh..." Point glimpsed over my shoulder. He thought for a momment with a glaze look in his eyes.

"Hey...what a minute!" He remarked. "You did ask for me to take you to Sky Pillar! Remember: I said, 'you want me to take you to Sky Pillar?' and you said, 'yes!'"

I cleared my throat proudly and shoke my muzzle. "Actually, I asked, 'which direction is Sky Pillar?' and you just went bezerk!"

Point laughed. "Oh, is that the case, aye! I asked if you wanted to go to Sky Pillar and you said yes!"

"No, no...You offered a ride to the place, so I excepted your offer."

Point looked dumb-struck. I had surely beaten him. It was all too easy.

"Boy, oh, boy...you're a clever one..." He puffed, letting out a heavy sigh. "Why is it you want to g--I mean, why is it you want to know where Sky Pillar is?"

I snorted. "It's obvious: the humans took Moonlight there and I need to save him..."

Point was confused. "Why would they take an espeon to Sky Pillar?"

You would think that I would go and snap at him irritably, but what surprised me is that I just cooed back, "He's not an espeon...he's an umbreon..."

Point wasn't listening. He was too involved in looking over my shoulder at the bushes behind me.

"Oh, what are you looking at?" I said, swirving around to see what was amiss.

The bushes rustled and I stayed tranquil. 3 figures came out from behind the bushes: 1 blue, the other red, and the last one yellow.

Point Skarr was amazed to see the sight of Latias and Latios coming out from the bushes.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but we heard the whole thing." Latios said with a guilty smirk.

"And I can't help but notice that Sunlight's question still hasn't been answered." Latias giggled.

The awestruck Skarmory was still planted in the ground, gapping at the 2 siblings.

"Wha--di--es--young lass, do you know these pokemon?" He finally uttered as he came out of the magic spell.

"Why, yes." I told him. "They're Latios and Latias."

"These 2 are one of the top most legendary pokemon you could ever meet!" Point seemed agitive that we were so unworldly.

Latios teared up to him and told the baffled Skarmory, "How did you know that and we didn't? We're just as normal as any other pokemon!"

Point Skarr shoke his head. "No...you're not...you two are the only Latios and Latias on the whole entire planet!"

"Enough of this rubbish! We need to get our way to Sky Pillar!" Latias yelled.

Okay, now where's my picture, Deoxys55? Did you eat that, too?

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    i like it! and i have butter! and popcorn! and its hidden! *goes and checks in the closet* ha! now no one will find it! mahahaha*cough cough* but i really like that picture... im doing a story, dark blade. its sorta stupid but could you do a pic for it? pwease? i`ll pm u. if thats ok.... :nervous:

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    I'm so happy to be back my hands are shaking...

What happened to me? I climbed up the rainbow and drifted in the yellow cloud with the Furbies. Then we dove into the ocean and were taken captive by Captain Barbosa...then I woke up...

You know what? I forgot where I was. Let me check...

Back