• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Through Our Eyes: Pokemon Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    Sevin watched with a smile as Crest lunged at the Rhyperior again and again. Sevin could feel his determination. the Rhyperior fell with a crash. Jupiter made his way out from behind the box he hid behind, and returned the monster to it's Pokeball.
    "We must look into this... this defect. You, Umbreon, come with me. You seem to have the same problem this Rhyperior does," he commanded, turning to leave, expecting Sevin to follow him. On any normal day, he would have followed him, but today was different. He had been freed by fate.

"Tch. You can't command me anymore. I'm leaving," Sevin said.

Jupiter slowly turned around, "Oh really? And go where? Live in the cities? Be caught by trainers? Live your life in slavery, forced to battle all the time? That's hardly a life to live, Umbreon."

Sevin was silent for a moment, then said, "I will go with these Pokemon. I will travel with them, and then, when I am stronger, I will come back here and defeat you, and all of Galactic," Sevin snapped.

Jupiter laughed, "Nonsense. You will come with me."

Before Jupiter could say another word, Sevin was right in front of him, growling and snarling. He took a step back, not having a pokemon to protect himself with.
    "F-Fine. You want to ruin your life? Leave. It matters not. We'll get you back somehow," Jupiter stuttered, turning and walking off into the shadows.

Sevin walked wearily back to the group of Pokemon. "I'm sorry about this... I hope you don't might if I tag along. But right now... we need to find the others. Kai teleported them out of here, but to where, I don't know," he looked down at Eifi, "It would help if this one could contact her, and ask where they went."

Kai stood in the middle of a large patch of tall grass. It was still night, but morning was close. The sky was getting lighter, shade by shade, in the east.
    "We made it out..." Kai breathed, sitting down, completely exhausted. I think this is Route 204... she thought, looking around, I hope that the others are okay...

Akiyo

Send my love.
    Years
    Eifi felt a rush of strength, as she levelled up. Waking up with a gasp she looked through half-closed eyes and saw two monstrous blurs towering over her.
    "No, wait... It's that Cubone, Crest. But who's this?" Eifi thought, looking at the Umbreon.
    Eifi suddenly spied a small blue wrapper that lay on the ground by her feet, the wrapper of a Rare Candy. She also noticed the open bag tied to Crests tail, it must have been his.
    "I... You... saved me... I'm sorry..." Eifi said, "No, what I mean to say is... thankyou...".

"So, you defeated the Rhyperior did you? That must be a fine club you're wielding there."
    At this, Crest looked at his weapon doubtfully.
    "But a weapon's only as powerful as the one who wields it, right?" Eifi said happily, "In any case, we should get going. The others are bound to be nearby, Kai wouldn't forget about us."
    "And..." she added respectfully, "I owe my life to all of you."
    She noticed the Umbreon again, it seemed to be watching her with an irritated look in its eyes. Eifi lay on the ground in front of them, wondering what they'd do next. The Umbreon opened its mouth to say something.

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
    Draco watched with tired eyes as the Rhyperior crashed to the floor. The floor rumbled from the weight of the gigantic Pokemon. A piece of the ceiling crashed before them and cut them off from Eifi and Crest. The Dratini tried to keep his eyes open but it was getting harder every second. He finally felt as Kai began her teleport. "Finally, we make it out of this crazy place," Draco said to himself.

When they reappeared, he felt dirt below his blue scales. He could see the purplish sky as the sun began to rise. The air carried a chill as the group finally let out a sigh. He saw Kai sitting next to him and heard her say, "We made it out."

"And we did it together," Draco said with a weak smile.

Draco was happy he found friendship and was ready to take on anything with the group he was a part of. He knew though, once his strength returned, they needed to find Eifi, Crest and the Umbreon. He felt his eye lids grow heavy and the scenery around him turned to black. Sleep would have to come first.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    [[Sorry for the delay, people. School just started, and you all know how that goes. ; w;]]

Kai smiled at the weary Draco as he drifted off to sleep. The smile was quickly washed away. Those Pokemon were still there. Abandon. Her red eyes closed, and her thoughts reached out as far as she could make them. The Galactic Base was pretty far from here, and she wasn't sure if she could reach Eifi from here. This was all assuming that they were still in the building, or still alive, for that matter.
    Eifi! Can you hear me? Answer me if you can! she thought, sitting down, crossing her arms in concentration.

Sevin looked at Eifi. She was awake. Great. He looked away and thought. Should they leave? Or stay here? Staying here would be stupid, they should leave as soon as possible, but to go where? And these Pokemon seemed like they wanted to find the Ralts and the others again. Perhaps they knew each other. Sevin supposed that it would be best for now to follow these Pokemon. He had no where else to go, and he had to figure out about that... power that took over before. Maybe following them would lead him to answers.

"Your up. Good. Now let's get out of here. Since no one here should know Teleport, we'll have to get out the normal way. We're not out of danger yet, so be on your toes," Sevin said, taking a step or two in the direction of the exit, stalling to wait for the others to get up.
    "By the way, my name is Sevin. It's... a pleasure to make your acquaintances," he said, obviously straining the politeness.

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
    Years
    OOC: Wow. Alot happened. School started for me last week. I've been majorly busy.

IC: Finally.

No more linoleum tiled flooring.

No more crazy damn Rypherior.

No more battling.

Only the sweet smell of the grass and the Krickitunes singing their blues. Kai had finally got the idea to teleport us out there. There was an Umbreon fighting alongside us back there.

Was was he? I looked around.

Kai, Draco, Flare, myself...

Well, everyone was here.

Wait. Where was Eifi? Crest?

Kai was concentrating hard, probally trying to contact Eifi.

I sighed. We were far from the city I called home. I stared into the grass. My home was far away now.

Here, there was only the soft light of the rising sun to the east, the starry night skies to the west, a small dirt path, and green grass. I was perfectly fine with everything, nethertheless. I didnt fight much, but at least I helped. There was a slight rustle in a nearby bush.

"What's wrong, Vanessa?" A small Vulpix beside me asked.

"That horrid enough city was actually my home..." I murmered.

"I hated that place... I mean...!" she stammered.

"Only... well... Because I was mistreated, I guess that's why..." the fire fox said, her voice trailing off. I smiled at her.

"Hey Draco!" I called to the Dratini.

Akiyo

Send my love.
    Years
    "You're up. Good. Now let's get out of here. Since no one here should know Teleport, we'll have to get out the normal way. We're not out of danger yet, so be on your toes," the Umbreon said, "By the way, my name is Sevin. It's... a pleasure to make your acquaintances,".
    "The pleasure's all mine, Sevin." Eifi replied. She could feel something, almost like a fly buzzing in her ear.
    "Not a fly, it's a voice..." Eifi thought. She reached out with her mind, and found Kai's trying to contact her.
    "...hear...? Answer...if...can!" Kai's thoughts sounded broken up, like a bad radio transmission.

"I'm here, Kai. Still in that building. Where are you? Did you make it out ok? Is everyone else there?" Eifi thought, surprised that she cared so much about these Pokemon.
    "They saved you, you feel obliged to help them. That's all." part of her thought, deep down. But another part whispered in her mind, "Friends care about each other", it said.
    Eifi couldn't ever remember having friends, though she was close to her brother when they were younger. She hadn't heard from him in years though, and she wasn't even sure that these Pokemon considered her to be a friend as well.
    "They cared enough to save you, didn't they?" Eifi's mind asked herself, without really expecting an answer.

"You're right, Sevin. We should leave. More of them are bound to be on their way, do you know your way around this place?" she asked, feeling sorry for Sevin. How long had he been trapped here?
    "I bet he had friends, before these people..." Eifi thought angrily, "People ruin everything. Lives, the world, everything..."

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    [[People, I'm putting this on hiatus. We'll continue it, I promise, but until I get my school crap situated, I can't deal with this. x-x Have patience!]]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back