• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Throw a random object at the person above you. [REVIVED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
    *throws a greeting at Silver and Latiace* Hey Silver! Have you figured out Jordan was just kidding yet?

I'm kinda disappointed I missed the Seal Wars earlier. T.T

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    yeah, yucchan told me. but its still a good cause to support, and Jordan is still not cool for joking around about it. i mean, i guess its ok to joke a teeny-eeny-weeny-beeny bit, but Jordan (who i am pretty sure is a guy) took it way too far.

*throws a banana*

Misty4Life

Years
    I'm conflicting on whether Jordan's a guy or girl. He's so confusing. (I'm changing my mind and considering him a guy for now.) *throws Jordan's gender at Silver Jordan apparently XD*

Can I join the seal club once it's approved?

You ninja'd me, Jordan. : (

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    you had me in tears and feeling like i was about to throw up.

oh, and lati, im a master of black holes.

im pretty sure Jordan is a guy because he apparently used to have his username as "Birdman"

*tosses delicious and moist cake to m4l* (you win if you get the reference!) (dogboy would get it)

*throws a jack of spades at any non-m4l peoplez*

Misty4Life

Years

*throw's Jordan's apology at Silver* Unless you already saw it...

Ninja'd so badly. Thanks for the cake Silver, sorry I don't get any referances you give me. XD

*throws friendship at Jordan*

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    yeah, but not as much as seals~<3 i have a friend who loves penguins more than anything tho

*throws a pencken* (that would be a penguin in a chicken disguise) (you win if you get the reference!)

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    throws the RvB Turkey Day PSA Bowing 747 for all to nom on. major points if you know what it is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back