• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Throw a random object at the person above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
  • Pretty much what the title says, just throw any object at the person above you for any obscure reason(even revenge if they threw something nasty at you before) and make them original and random so nothing like:

"I throw a frisbee at so and so"

that's just lame make stuff like throwing something that would just seem ridiculous to throw anything from something like banana peel or even Texas

So who wants the free throw

Noel

Ghost Pokemon Trainer.
    Years
  • Throws haunter at you so he can put you to sleep then use Dream Eater on you.. Mwah ha ha ha!

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    -Throws a pokeball at le Kaa-kun because her avatar has Pikachu and wants to capture it.-

:D

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Throws a piece of wood to Sakurah becuase she captured a Pokemon and I want to steal it.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    /throws myself at UltimaZelfier because i have nothing else to throw

ouch \(>no)/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back