• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Throw random things at random people! (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    I posted there a few times but it just felt weird. XD Intimidating.
    Aw well that complicates things.
    *throws a sack of apples at Jordan and his alts* Washington has yummy apples. <3

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    *throws saturn's rings at yuyu*
    I prefer astronomy, myself. >,> I find it amazing that out there, flaming balls of gas like our sun illuminate the dark corners of space, far from our reach. Untouchable, amazing, continually dying in a final explosive blaze of glory as more or born. I loves stars.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    *throws a bouquet of snapdragons and lillies at wings*
    I wanted to be quite a few things in my time too. But now that I know what I'm actually good at, I can narrow it down.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
    Years
    yep i know what i like and what im good at. and to narrow that way down, its performance and science. singing? i practically never shut up. acting? YES PWEASE! and im interesting in going into archaeology or marine biology as well. *throws a cephalopod at Jordan*

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    *throws a publishing company at Jordan*
    My top things for interest and skill are writing, art, and computers. >,< I like music too though.
    Ooh. My cousin is at college right now to become a marine biologist.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back