• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena V.2

Sgt Shock

Goldsmith
Years
  • Magneton is just emotionless. Well, maybe not, but his emotion level is a lot lower then most. Like his version of happiness would be someone else's slightly amused. Does that make sense?

That makes quite a lot of sense actually. Magneton is pretty much a monotonous feeler. :P If that made sense. >_>

To Flash: RAIKOU IS AWESOME. *cough*

Years
  • *enters the area*

Me: Uhh, guys . . . why is the clubhouse burned to the ground? Were you going crazy with cocktails again?

Jolt: Of course they were going crazy with cocktails. It's a painfully obvious fact . . .

Me: Oh.

Jolt: You are indeed a pathetic trainer. Now, would anyone care to rebuild the clubhouse. I rather like having a place for electric Pokemon to gather . . . in PEACE and QUIET!

Years
  • Jolt: Ah, thank you. Finally, someone reasonable shows up! We should begin reconstruction at once! Electric Pokemon need this place!

Me: Aren't I reasonable?

Jolt: No. You are stupid.

Me:
    Really? I never knew that.

*begins rebuilding*

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • Magneton is just emotionless. Well, maybe not, but his emotion level is a lot lower then most. Like his version of happiness would be someone else's slightly amused. Does that make sense?

NO! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Magneton is perfectly normal! :( [/fan mode]

Chowy: You're insane! :O

YES I AM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • ummm ...ok

Zparky: Yea...

ummm.. do ya know what's happening

Zparky: Nope not a Clue

Yea let's just eat this cake without them since there all in their emotion little world

Zparky: Yay cake

xXI JOE IXx

*Looks behind him* T-these arn't mine you guys! I've been framed!

xXI JOE IXx

Do you like my new signature? I just love Electivire.

Awesome signature :D. While you've been gone, dreams burned down the clubhouse and framed me, Jazmine Marie's Jolteon was hypnotized by togepis, then we ate cake. :D

gigapoodle

I'm Ron Burgundy?
    Years
  • Very nice! :cer_nod:

While you guys eat your cake, me and Hext are going to go and re-build that clubhouse now....

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • That's sooo awesome!! Haven't made a new Sig myself cause I'm working on my extended sig.

Zparky: Muahaha they haven't released..

Yea your right about that

Zparky: the cake...

Yep hehe

Back