• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena V.2

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I haven't finished the first page for a while but I may restart V.3 of Thunder Arena, when we start V.3 of As Dark As Night again

Skip Class

Years
    Flash! you have a real cool signature. Thought I should tell you that.

Thanks, It was really hard to chose which picture I wanted to make my signature with

Why start a v.3 when v.2 is still active? If I were you I would only make a v.3 after this group dies

There's a reason for me wanting to close TA and make V.3. But to explain I guess I'll have to start from the very start.

Zparky: here we go again

What do you mean again? I haven't explained this before

Zparky: Yea yea...

Anyway.... here we go.. I came to Pokemon groups here at about
    April this year and watched how groups went for a while before making 5 Groups one for each Pokemon regions + one for generation 5. Hoenn out of the 5 were the only ones that got popular with almost 200 Posts - Rigel should no this because he was in it.

I then started 2 new clubs one was Rescue Team Academy (for mystery dungeon games) which I am most likely to restart again which was just as popular as it almost got to 300 Posts. I also started Thunder Arena V.1 where I met Dream along with a few others you know now.
    Along with myself, my joint owner Zappy_Flash help me think of this idea to create a club for electric Pokemon as the original one had faded away only reaching 37 posts.

Now if you were part of V.1 you may have wondered where Zappy_Flash is. Well he has told me that from now on he'll be focusing all his studies and he is handing all ownership of TA to me. This is just one reason to why I'm restarting it.

After TA began to die after almost 1000 posts, I made the V.2 as you know today. At a similar time starting V.2 I also started the Digimon Club on the Other Clubs forum which has. Apart from the fact I love Digimon I also started it to see if my new features that I started on the club would help the club become popular and which It did so the other reason I'm going to be restarting V.3 is to introduce some new features that haven't been known to the other groups as well as during V.2 some of you have proven yourselves greatly for being the next Co-Owners to share the reigns along with Dream (and also since the previous 2 Co-owners have also left).

The date itself for V.3 hasn't quite been decided but the most likely date would be when group As Dark As Night starts it's V.3 too as they've been affiliates since the beginning as well as Rescue Team Academy

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    ^^ We'll be expecting that zap, and since I'm one of the very first members of the originals, I see no fault in upgrading this group. And that's what happened to the others zap bros.

^ I too love Darks, you know.

Skip Class

Years
    It's gone pretty quiet in the Pokemon Groups section I'll have to say, months ago this use to be real active with TP, WH, DD, TA and ADAN being at the top at one stage - along with other groups of course but lately this place has been pretty quiet. Ever since a few months ago when I started helping out on other forums this place just seemed to get more quieter

Would the mods let you make a v3 while this is still active though? Or would we have to wait for this thread to die before its made?

Yep of course, I mean there has to be a good reason of course and this is a perfectly good reason. Others have closed if they don't want to own it anymore, or if they are switching owners and such. It doesn't need to be inactive to be closed down. It's pretty much the owner's decision

I never joined As Dark As Night, which is quite Ironic as dark is one of my favorite types XD

Well if you put it this way TA was like my homme while ADAN was pretty much my 2nd home cause all my friends were there

Skip Class

Years
    It was quite sad though that TA never got to 1000 but we were pretty sad. Yep ADAN was awesome we were like a family XD you should ask Dream how awesome it was after all he is still the current Co-Owner of ADAN. Though I can't make ADAN V.3 until I get the reply from the owners now

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Flash! you have a real cool signature. Thought I should tell you that.
    Thanks!

Thanks, It was really hard to chose which picture I wanted to make my signature with
    Actually, he was talking to me, Lol!

New features sound cool :D. Would the mods let you make a v3 while this is still active though? Or would we have to wait for this thread to die before its made? I never joined As Dark As Night, which is quite Ironic as dark is one of my favorite types XD

Same. I like the sound of new featurs. Might be nice, but the Mods wouldn't allow it to be made while this one is still active.

And yes, I haven't been here for a while so, sorry!

Circuit

Years
    Me: That made me laugh. Something about it tickled me.

Raikou: You're mental. If you need me (no doubt) I'll be in our stadium.

Me: You see, every year we hold a household challenge, which tests the abilities of our bodies to make sure we are in tip top shape. That's what Raikou'll be training for. It's a special one this year as well. They are twice as hard this year. So extra training.

Raikou: Well done Holmes :cer_blankstare:

Skip Class

Years
    Lol. Yes I was talking to you Flash. When I saw his post I was like >_< lolwut.

Haha yea whoops sorry, before I posted that me and Zappy_Flash were confusing our friends at another forum and before that post I just got called flash So when I went here I thought I was still on the same forum as the one I was on a few mins before XD IDIOT Zappeh

Ummmm, Zappys not a he, Zappys a she...

Haha I should be keeping count of how many people think I'm a guy - XD Over 14 different forums and at least half people think I'm a Guy when we first meet it's hilarious. And my friends who've though I was a guy and notice only after a long time get this huge shock - hah I can still laugh at the memory. Though If I never told you I was a girl and you saw my picture of what I really looked like you wouldn't even recognize I was a girl

^ Figured that long ago, when she started all the region type groups.:knockedou

Ever Since April last year - I'll just have to say if it weren't for this section of the forum I wouldn't be here.

The new way of V.3 will be a way to help kick out the people who only post once. There will now be also no limit to what Pokemon you chose - more on the new stuff will be posted on the next few threads in the coming days though if you have any opinions for any ideas for V.3 Just post

Circuit

Years
    ^^Suhweet!

I can't wait to see what new features V3 will have. I've known you're a girl for a little while now zappy, but not too long. I used to think you were a boy, and thank god I didn't post it, Lol. I would have looked so silly. It's weird though, PC is starting to feel, well, empty. Not sure why.

Skip Class

Years
    Well for a lot of the world it's school time - mainly exams that's why I'm barely here. I don't really know why I guess my name is a bit boyish in other words maybe that's why people think i'm a guy

Back