• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena V.2

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
  • Adam, calm down. Zappy said that he would be away for a few days and that he would be back shortly. Surely you can wait a few more days right?

Anyway, I have finished my sprite for the wall. I will show it to you guys once the new wal is up!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Ok so I'm back from camping

when are u going to add me?
    Hopefully somewhere this week, It's hard to keep track of the many forums I go to

Oooh I see, the wall! I have a sprite of me, that I would like to add, if thats ok ^_^
    AdamTheAce, things can run slow over here at times, don't worry about it.
    Pikapip... Zappys a girl XD

Yea I am a girl - I just find this funny how many people keep thinking im a guy

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • O.O *facepalms*

oops, sorry about that, Don't know why I assumed you were a guy...It would help a bit if you had it in your mini-profile thing.^

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023

Name: Gavin
    volkner.png

Partner:
    243.png

Partner's Nickname: Vendetta Bolt
    Why: Well is there still room for an ol' TA veteran?
    Shoddy or Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi

Sparks

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Yea I am a girl - I just find this funny how many people keep thinking im a guy

You should win the gender bender emblem XD!

Sorry I wasn't on guys, I was verrae busy.

Where is the wall located btw?

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    From reading up I've learned that The Wall is being remade by Zappy anyway. It was an idea I brought to the original TA as a co-owner. So Zappy should have the new one done soon knowing her!

Skip Class

Years

• Name: Gavin
    volkner.png

Active: Couple posts a day possibly

Partner:
    243.png

Partner's Nickname: Vendetta Bolt
    Why: Well is there still room for an ol' TA veteran?
    Shoddy or Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi

Sparks

Hey Gav long time no speak!
    Well instead of Veteran, if you want you could be with Dream as a head Co-Owner - I barely see him these days.

And yup guys the Wall is coming I still have a few adjustments to do on it

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Sure thing, well, that's if you think I deserve the position? Did leave you guys for some time!
    So how about a topic then? Don't want to have too much spam going on XD

If you could pick one pokemon to become a half electric type (who isn't already) who would it be?

Skip Class

Years
  • Ok I've moved you back up to Co-owner, and you wouldn't happen to know what's happening with ADAN V.3, the others said they were gonna start it soon but I haven't heard from them in a while?

But anyway:
    If you could pick one pokemon to become a half electric type (who isn't already) who would it be?
    Porygon, it seemed like a very electric pokemon even if it's a normal type

[All so Front post has been updated]

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I believe the Porygon family should becuse they are computers as well, so normal type doesn't fit them. They should be metal/electric.

I can't wait for the wall to be up, it sounds like such a cool idea!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Thanks Zappy. As for ADAN, I think I'll start it up again. Though, I'm low on time so I'll have to make the thread bit by bit, a better more appealing layout this time is in order so I'll get working on the Css soon. Porygon? Never thought about that, it can use thunderbolt amongst other electric attacks too.

Back