• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Which Electric Pokemon has improve greatly in sprites
    Pikachu and Jolteon lol.

Make a new Pokemon movie, and forget Ash; it stars your favorite Electric Pokemon! What's your movie called, who's your hero, and what's it about?
    It's about a Luxray obviously. The Luxray wanted to find his parents after he lost them as a Shinx; he travels with his two friends: Manectric and Jolteon who lost their parents too as their basic forms. But they must buy many pudding for the journey...

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Agreed with Spinosaurus about Pikachu. It lost a lot of weight! (Something that I should do as well :cheeky:)

Thunder Arena V.3

I'll answer the other question later.

I wonder whose idea it was to put Pikachu on a diet xD Either way I never heard Ash complain how heavy Pikachu was always sitting on his shoulder (Though I remember James did)

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
    Oh yesss, Pikachu has been using WeightWatchers over the years. His excellent form helps increase speed and aerodynamics for battling. xD

Other than Pikachu, Jolteon's sprite has also greatly improved. Mareep's seems to have improved, since I never had considered it cute until I caught one in White Forest.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    Make a new Pokemon movie, and forget Ash; it stars your favorite Electric Pokemon! What's your movie called, who's your hero, and what's it about?
    Legend of Thunder: It features GSC Hero (Gold) who tries to protect Raikou from being used by Team Rocket.
    Umm.... The movie would be called... IDK I'm not creative enough :3 (Though I want the Electric-type in the movie to be Zapdos)

Skip Class

Years

Legend of Thunder: It features GSC Hero (Gold) who tries to protect Raikou from being used by Team Rocket.

Even though they were Pokemon Chronicle episodes I still count that as being one of my favorite movies xD Personally because it has my favorite legendary and favorite hero (Gold)

What is your favorite episode in the anime that involves electric type pokemon?

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Which Electric Pokemon has improve greatly in sprites ?
    pikachu
    it's about a luxray whose trainer had an accident few years back and he got paralyzed
    so the luxray is trying to help his trainer to recover and after the trainer had recovered a few days later luxray die :(
    i have not decided the name of the movie yet :disappoin
    i will name my movie later

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
    Pika!!!
    new Pokemon movie, and forget Ash; it stars your favorite Electric Pokemon! What's your movie called, who's your hero, and what's it about?
    ummm, it is a movie starring..uhh.. Plusle and Minun, the movie is called, Defenders of the world.. and uhh... It is about... uhh.. umm.. Plusle and Minun must both take on all the legendary pokemon except, Mew, Celibi, and Manaphy... but anyway.. ummm.. so yea.. they have to defeat almost every single legendary pokemon to save the world

archeops14

The First Bird
    Years
    Wow. There are many to choose from, but I choose the episode where a Metagross and a Magnezone faces off. To me, one of the good episodes of Sinnoh.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    The first episode that I ever watched (Charmander episode). It featured Pikachu!

P.S. - I'd tweak the topic a bit, if you know what I mean :P

archeops14

The First Bird
    Years
    The first episode that I ever watched (Charmander episode). It featured Pikachu!

Lol, now that I think about it, I think my favourite episode out of all featured an electric type.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years

the very first episode.. (it shows Pikachu pwning Ash) ... xD

Skip Class

Years

Mine was actually Pika VS Goliath xD I loved the Sho's Pichu in that episode - He was so gangsta xD Apart that is was like a remake of the Lt. Surge episode I also really liked Sho himself as a full on electric type trainer

I know what you mean but I purposely put that question like that. Just because sometimes someone's favorite episode that involves and electric type in it doesn't mean the electric type has to be the main focus

archeops14

The First Bird
    Years
    This needs to be revived.
    *DO DA DO* Used revive on Thunder Arena

Yeah, I also liked Pika VS Goliath. It had a very entertaining battle between Raichu and Pikachu.

Skip Class

Years
    Thanks for the revive :D

New Topics to keep it active:
    Topic: If you HAD to delete one Thunder pokemon from the game, who would it be?

Partner Topic:
    Is there anything different to your Partners that's more unique to others of it's own kind?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    If you HAD to delete one Thunder pokemon from the game, who would it be?
    Ugh. This is a pretty hard one. I guess it would have to be Thundurus? I wasn't exactly a fan of the Kami's to begin with, so I would be fine with seeing him gone. Electivire I could live without as well.

I'll answer the other one next post, to keep this place going ot whatever. :)

Skip Class

Years
    Electivire I could live without as well.

Don't let Casey hear you xD
    Thunder Arena V.3

I don't mind Electivire,I just prefer Elekid and Electabuzz a lot better cause electivire is fat xD

Hard for me to say what since I made this club but I'd have to agree with you with Thundurus especially with what I stated before with me thinking it was a Water/Flying when I first saw it.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    In other words, I wish to join because electric Pokemon are simply, how should I say... electrifying. :D pun intended

Active: As active as I can
    Partner: Emolga or Magneton
    Partner's Nickname: Derp
    Why: I kinda stated that above. ^_^

archeops14

The First Bird
    Years
    Topic: If you HAD to delete one Thunder pokemon from the game, who would it be?
    Electrode. No need for guessing. I always hated his design and all that. Voltorb is fine with me though.

Partner Topic:
    Is there anything different to your Partners that's more unique to others of it's own kind?

Huh? I don't get that. I assume it's trivia about our partners. Apparently, Jolteon is the lightest Eeveelution.

Skip Class

Years
    In other words, I wish to join because electric Pokemon are simply, how should I say... electrifying. :D pun intended

I C WAT U DID THAR :D

Partner Topic:

Huh? I don't get that. I assume it's trivia about our partners.

Not quite, back in 2009ish Partner Question were pretty common in clubs, Wolf's Hideout V4 still has them.
    Everyone picked a partner pokemon the time they signed up right? Well Partner Topics are topics which are meant to be answered about your partner and your partner only.

Heh I'll answer it:

Partner Topic:

The one thing that's different about Zparky compared to other Pichus is that he always carries a cookie with him. He also likes wearing a bandanna around his arm and a mask on his head :3

Funny enough I actually drew this a while ago:
    Spoiler:

Back in the other two versions of this club, some people would roleplay with their partners and react with other member's partners, hoping that to come back as well

Zparky: You wish everything was back how it was in 2009

Me: You shush xD -pats head-

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Not that I know of, but if stealing Iris' Emolga counts it likes to flirt with various Pokemon (Patrat, Pikachu etc.) to get some apples. ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back