• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Ampharos was one of my main members of my in-game team in Heart Gold. Although the first game I had was Pokemon Crystal so I couldn't catch when I started playing pokemon for the first time.

Skip Class

Years
    Everything everyone says always leads up to a good topic xD

Which electric Pokemon have you used for your in-game team in any of the main series games?

For me:
    Pokemon R/B/Y: Red and Blue was so long ago I can't remember even what my team was. I borrowed Red and Yellow from my cousins to play but obviously playing yellow means I had to have Pikachu on my team.

G/S/C: I got crystal as my first game and because I had no one to trade/play with I couldn't get an ampharos like I originally wanted. Somewhere in the game I ended up get a Chinchou ? Lanturn. I got Ampharos when I got a version of Gold a year later

R/S/E: I only played it for my cousin since I was taking a massive Pokemon break but I decided to catch a Electrike for her.

FR/LG: Didn't play these

D/P/PL: I swear Shinx was my best friend in Diamond xD Shinx ? Luxio ? Luxray

HG/SS: Got an Ampharos

B/W: I actually couldn't decide when I first saw the game but I decided on Blitzle ? Zebstrika

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Which electric Pokemon have you used for your in-game team in any of the main series games?
    Blue: Jolteon. It was mainly on my team because it could learn a bug move for Sabrina, but I think I defeated Sabrina without said bug move because I hate grinding. xD; Jolteon is pretty amazing though.
    Yellow: Pikachu. Duh. :B

Silver: Ampharos. <3 I loved Ampharos. So much.
    Crystal: I can't really remember my Crystal team too well. ;_; I'll get back to you on that. I don't think it had an electric Pokemon on the team though. Chances are it was Gengar with en electric move.

Ruby: Raichu. xD;
    Sapphire: I restarted this game several times, but I know during one playthrough I used Plusle.
    Emerald: I actually used Girafarig for my 'electric' Pokemon because it knew Thunderbolt. o3o

Diamond & Platinum: Luxray both times. xDD;

White: My partner says it all. When I first saw Blitzle the first thing I said was 'I'm going to get one of those on my team and name is Michele', as she's a friend of mine whose favorite animal is Zebra. I kept my word. n_n

Colosseum: Ampharos. n____n

XD: Magneton. Forgot why. Thought it would be cool I guess.

Some Electrics I haven't used but wish to: Lanturn (I love Lanturn but for some reason it never ends up on any team. ;;), Manetric, and Galvantula.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Gold/Silver/Crystal:
    Ampharos, I used it the most in this game XD

Saphire/Ruby:
    Manetric, didn't really use him :/

Emerald:
    Ampharos, used them in the Battle Tower :D

FireRed/LeafGreen:
    Jolteon, used them a bit.

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum:
    Electevire, over used them XD

HG/SS: Ampharos, didn't use enough because someone took my game :/

Last edited:

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years

Gold/Silver/Crystal:
    Electrode

FireRed/LeafGreen:
    Zapdos

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum:
    Can't quite remember, though I think I used Shinx.

HG/SS:
    Jolteon and Zapdos.

Black:
    Used Tynamo and evolved it into elektross.

Last edited:

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years

Sapphire: I don't even remember my team in Sapphire, but I probably used Minun and Plusle on several occasions.

Diamond: I don't even think I had an electric-type on my team O.o

Platinum: Shnix>Luxio>Luxray was a very helpful part of my team in Platinum, also inspiring my love for Luxray.

White: I really wanted an Emolga by the time I battled Elesa, and now I have the guy on Route 7's Minipete as part of my team. He's actually a good battler, but I can't stand his nickname xD

And who could forget Zekrom? :D

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years

yellow: pikachu

Leafgreen: one time it was Dragonite (cuz he knew thunder and I put some PP up's with his thunder) and the only time I picked Squirtle.. Raikou, and 95% it is Zapdos

Gold: Jolteon or Raikou (maybe both)

saphire: Alakazam (with shock wave.. and i think thunderbolt, I cant remember)

Emerald(GBA game) Manetric
    Emerald(ROM): before beating Eite 4 the first time: Raichu
    After beating Elite 4 first time: Ampharos (Just beat the Elite 4 my second time so far, and Ampharos was ALOT of help on Wallace)

Diamond: I think it was Luxray

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I only used Zekrom for the battle with N, and then I swapped him out after I lost again Ghetsis. Fusion Bolt was a pretty fun move to use though.

Skip Class

Years
    Zekrom I find that I do like his combination of dragon/electric and that fact it has cool moves like Fusion Bolt and Bolt Strike, but he's still not my favorite electric type.
    Raikou takes that spot as my favorite electric legendary since it's from Johto (and it's a roaming legendary and all)

What's your Favorite Electric Type Legendary and Why?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Hmm....tough choice. Either Raikou or Zapdos, but for the sake of my love for the 2nd generation Pokemon, I'll have to say Raikou. And oddly enough, it's the only legendary dog I could find in FR/LG.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Raikou hands down. Not much of a reason, but he's just awesome, that's why. :D;

If you were able to find the other two I would be scared (not really), Charchar. You were only able to find one of them on FR/LG. The one you find depended on which starter you chose. I think Squirtle = Raikou?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Raikou hands down. Not much of a reason, but he's just awesome, that's why. :D;

If you were able to find the other two I would be scared (not really), Charchar. You were only able to find one of them on FR/LG. The one you find depended on which starter you chose. I think Squirtle = Raikou?
    Oh, well that was a fail then. In LG I had a Squirtle, dut in FR I have a Charmander, yet I was able to find a Raikou...maybe a glitch?

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
    Oh, well that was a fail then. In LG I had a Squirtle, dut in FR I have a Charmander, yet I was able to find a Raikou...maybe a glitch?
    Hmm... If you chose Charmander you should be able to find Suicune instead... Strange.

Zapdos wins it for me. Raikou hates me for some reason. (I can never catch him or even find him in most cases, unlike Entei >.>)

Skip Class

Years
    Funny enough I actually caught Raikou before Entei but it didn't take me that long to catch either of them. It was actually zapdos which I had a hard time catching because it was already down to 1HP and asleep and it just wouldn't go into the ultra balls, dusk balls and timer balls I was throwing at it. And I threw my last ball that I had which ended up being a normal PokeBall and I caught it lol

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years

arent their only 3? xD and since one is from B/W, (which I know nothing about)

hmm Raikou I only had in Leafgreen once... in Gold I had him, but it was boring because I dont think I used him much, im going to say Zapdos, because that was always my first legendary bird i got every time.. so Zapdos is my favorite

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    my Favorite is Raikou
    i do not have a reason he's just awesome ;P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    On my Soul Silver I caught Raikou in a Friend Ball. n_n It kind of went like this.

Me (12th Grade. In my health class lulz): Oh hey there's Raikou. BE MY FRIEND RAIKOU /throws Friend Ball
    Friend: *says something idk*
    Me: *replies. looks back at the screen* OH SNAP I JUST CAUGHT RAIKOU!

Zapdos I caught in Math class with an Ultra Ball. :B

And actually, there is one more legendary that is of electric type TLO. It's also B/W though, so it makes sense as to why you wouldn't know. There's Zapdos, Raikou, Thundurus, and Zekrom. Though if you want to be technical, there's five because there's also Arceus (Electric). ;D /brick'd

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back