• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Welcome to TA 11wildy,
    Srry for my inactiveness guys. Don't know why but I suddenly got so busy

Last edited:

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Hey guys, sorry for the inactiveness. Vacation you know. I have to agree to everyone who can't survive without a PC. And here I am who went a whole 2 weeks without one. Unbelivable accomplishment for me really.
    No more clones!!!!
    Is there another topic coming up soon?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Hey Zappy, I just looked at the first post and saw, gym leaders and E4 deals, and i was just curious as to what that was about

It's basically down to who is the most active. The more active you are the more you move up in ranks and so the Elite 4 etc. would be for the most active and contributing members.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Ya dude i haven't seen you in ages..
    Well heres one.

If you could make one non legendary electric type into a legendary who would it be? not including Rotom. (dont be biased xD)

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
    That Question
    Well, of hte non-Legendaries, Jolteon seems to be among the strongest and most popular. I might say Electivire, if I knew more about it.

I also have another suggestion, but due to the "no bias" rule, I can't post it. Most of you should have no problem figuring out which it is though :D

So...what else is there to do?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    That Question
    Well, of hte non-Legendaries, Jolteon seems to be among the strongest and most popular. I might say Electivire, if I knew more about it.

I also have another suggestion, but due to the "no bias" rule, I can't post it. Most of you should have no problem figuring out which it is though :D

So...what else is there to do?

You can always play pacman in my extended siggy? xD

Look what i got today!
    Thunder Arena

Yaays!!

Well i think Electivire or Jolteon due to stats but none stand out in my view

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Have a look at my emblems case xD

Where in the name Of Zooba is Zappy!? I Miiissss Yoouuuuu Zappy!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Srry Srry, I'm here. Just advertising PNB here and there seeing if I can get some more members while working on more banners and stuff. And yup I am missing biggin on here and GavZ, Zooba?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I already stated you couldn't pick rotom as it's already a semi legendary pokemon xD

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    I already stated you couldn't pick rotom as it's already a semi legendary pokemon xD

Oh oops, I didn't see, sorry... >.<"

Then, I would like to make Magnezone legendary too, it looks quite extraordinary because it is a UFO. :D

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I think Manetric Ash's Pikachu should be legendary xD. I mean come on... the pikachu beat like the Regi's? Other than that.Magnezone looks UFO. Especially in the 11th movie. It was epic. Though it lost to a Shaymin..

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    If you could make one non legendary electric type into a legendary who would it be?
    But I was gonna say Rotom...............Oh then none since all electric type except Rotom and the legendarys have evos.

EDIT:I forgot the Pika clones(Pachi,Minune and Plusle) but I still say none since they are weak.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back