• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Dome Discussion

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Has nobody with the authority come forth to our concern? There are people that should be allowed in the T-Dome. When you say something is PG-13, generally it means teens. OR it would be stating the maturity of the subject.

I want to know why we can't get in, age?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It's in discussion, and as we said in a recent thread we'll let you know as soon as someone makes a decision on it.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Well My b-day's on 26th so I'll be 14 soon!!Anyway that was a good point!What proof we have of the members age!So some underage members might try to cheat!
    One more doubt!Well Kwesi wrote that members should be born before december 30.
    And then elsewhere that they have to be 14!Well Those born on sept,oct,nov,dec are still 13!SHould'nt there be a correction!

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • Legendmaster said:
    i love pikachu and all poke'mon especially the ones in ruby/sapphire
    Wat waz the point of that ^_^; Anyways so the age limit I see has been lifted thats good but maybe a age limit should happen, little kids to come on here & talking about some things in the T-dome are inappropriate so maybe the youngest age should be 9. It's just a suggestion Hope it helps a bit ^_~

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • The Age limit has already been waived.

I guess that means I should edit the first post...

Back