• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thunder Sprites Inc

SparkyThePikachu

The master Spriter!!
    Years
    okay i will edit when done

heres may
    Thunder Sprites Inc
    is that what you wanted and btw what main color do you want for your pokemon espeon or umbreon?
    i ment main

Last edited:

pokechick63

Hilary Duff Lover!!!!!!
    Years
    Thank u soooo much! I've been looking for one of those! Oh, I didn't relize u responded. srry. Thanx for May. What's MAI?

Last edited:

pokechick63

Hilary Duff Lover!!!!!!
    Years
    Thanx! Sorry, I'll try to make it easy for u. LOL
    My friend wants an Erika with silver hair, gold clothes and an orange pokemon with a head of a Umbreon and a body of a Mudkip:18:. And I want a blue Torchic.:19:
    P.S. My friend is craaazy!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2006
    um could i have an inverted color fusion of dragonite and medichan?

pokechick63

Hilary Duff Lover!!!!!!
    Years
    Thanx!!! Umm... sorry that i didn't mention this but could you make Erika and the pokemon seperate? Thanx. LOL. And... to keep u from getting bored... can i have a Umbreon with blue eyes and for my friend a purple abra. Thanx for the third time. LOL for the second time!Cio

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Can I have an aroma lady with an espeon tail, and espeon ears, and articuno wings the same solor as the espeon parts? tanx!

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Sparky This is probably a really tough job and I know you are really busy with requests now!But if you try it you'll prove to everyone how great a spriter you are!!!!!
    Can you edit the trainer sprites to make a Basketball player(*it's tough)
    You can use any sprites,any color if it looks like a BB player it's enough!!!!

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    can i request? can i have jasmine with an espeon tail and her clothes changed to pink and white? and i can request another one can i have an espeon mew fushion with articuno wings and the color baby blue?

Back